Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

Do you decorate for Halloween?

Posted by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 8:12 AM
  • 19 Replies

Do you decorate your house for Halloween?

Do you trick or treat?

Do you give out candy???

save the date

by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 8:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sheena696
by Platinum Member on Sep. 5, 2012 at 8:41 AM

I decorate on the inside but nothing outside. We do trick or treat although this year we may skip it and just do a party. We don't give out candy because typically people stay within the city limits and go to all the subdivisions and we are more out in the "country". lol 

hcdeubof3
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 8:44 AM
We do pumpkins. Every year I say I'm going to but clrx and decorate the following year but I never do. We trick or treat and pass out candy too.
MaryanneMac
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 10:58 AM

We take the boys out trick or treating, and we pass out candy.  I don't really decorate but each of the boys get a pumpkin to paint.

.3xBlessed.
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 12:52 PM
Yes, i decorate. The boys go trick or treating with my husband or brother and i hand out candy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Babybear89
by Gracey on Sep. 5, 2012 at 1:03 PM
I want to now that I can!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jbyrd898
by Jessica on Sep. 5, 2012 at 1:26 PM

we havent in the past. maybe this year.

Iluvmy2kiddies
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 8:40 PM

No, I like to decorate for fall. Yes, we do trick or treating and dress up, but I don't like it, I do it more for the kids.

eds6619
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 9:47 PM

Well we trick or treat at mostly family and a few of dh's customers. 

We don't really hand out candy b/c we are gone most of the evening to our church's fall harvest festival.

I really don't decorate for Halloween though this year I'm thinking of making spooky eyes our of toilet paper rolls with glow sticks in the middle to stick in the yard.  Saw that on pinterest.  Might be cute...and cheap.

peggy_sue82
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 9:50 PM
We decorate but we don't pass out candy.We live in an apartment,and are surrounded by housing developments.I think the parents feel they get better loot with the homes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sheena696
by Platinum Member on Sep. 6, 2012 at 10:55 AM

Quoting peggy_sue82:

We decorate but we don't pass out candy.We live in an apartment,and are surrounded by housing developments.I think the parents feel they get better loot with the homes.

Most around here just hit the churches. We will usually do a few houses and them mostly churches. It works for us because there are so many people there doing the "Trunk or Treat" thing so we can get home fairly quick. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)