Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

Making arrangements...

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:39 PM
  • 9 Replies
My sister and her husband have made the decision to bring Azzy home and let him live his final months at home with his family. I am relieved at their choice, because I know that he won't ever be alone anymore, and that he'll go to heaven knowing how much we all love him.

We are making arrangements for his funeral now. I've compiled all of the photos and videos that I've taken of him I'm the last year, because my sister hardly has any. She's asked me to make a slide show and set it to music, but every time I try to pick a song, I start crying all over again. I don't know how anyone is ever able to do this. I don't know how the world keeps spinning for everyone else, when for us it's falling apart.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a good song to use for his slide show? I'm not thinking completely clearly about this right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
eds6619
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:31 PM

I'm so sorry.  How hard this must be on all of you.

sheena696
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:53 PM

I'm so incredibly heartbroken for your family. I wish they had never been faced with that decision. I'm still keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers. I will look around for some songs for you. I know that I Will Carry You by Selah is a good one. Also, Precious Child by Karen Taylor-Good.

jbyrd898
by Jessica on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:00 PM

I have no idea. I am sure you all are so sad. I am so sorry.

Iluvmy2kiddies
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:15 PM

We are still praying for your family, especially for Azzy. I am so sorry your family is going through this.

Babybear89
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:56 PM
I'm so sorry. I'm still thinking about him. I am glad he will get to spend time at home with his family.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.3xBlessed.
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:52 PM
Thank you for the suggestions. I think I'll give it a couple of days to stabilize, then I'll listen to them.

Quoting sheena696:

I'm so incredibly heartbroken for your family. I wish they had never been faced with that decision. I'm still keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers. I will look around for some songs for you. I know that I Will Carry You by Selah is a good one. Also, Precious Child by Karen Taylor-Good.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
swati88
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:18 AM
I am so sorry after reading your this story,I will pray GOD will give you enough strength to face this situation.
.3xBlessed.
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:36 PM

Oh, Sheena. They are both such beautiful songs :(

Quoting sheena696:

hcdeubof3
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:28 AM

I'm really sorry. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN