Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

I'm just going to use this post to whine in everyday. Feel free to take part.

Today's daily whine....I'm cold d*mn it! It's making me depressed and irritable. I'm not doing a darn thing today but sitting on the couch under covers. The high is supposed to be 62 today, but it is cloudy and it was raining earlier today, there is no way it is 62. It feels in the 50s. (and by the way, anything below 70 is cold and out of my comfort zone)

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:53 PM
Replies (11-14):
Babybear89
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:20 PM
It was 30 when I left for work.

My whine is the systems wetter down most of today boy did that suck. I need wine lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sheena696
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:26 PM

Oh I am a blanket hoarder. (which stems from my hatred of being cold) I have a snuggie, two if you count the one I stole from Jason. I also have so many fleece throws, blankets, comforters it isn't even funny. I have no good reason not to use the fireplace really. Just habit. My parents never used it when I was growing up so I never wanted to use it either. I would do gas logs, but because the room the fireplace is in is so closed off I think using real longs would make the room very smelly.

Quoting eds6619:

you need a snuggie...or else make yourself one

Quoting sheena696:

Quoting eds6619:

LOL...Target has adult footed-pj's. You should get some!!! 

I told myself that I would have our blankets finished before cold weather got her....do I?  NO.  I seriously annoy myself with project in-completion. 

I've been threatening to get me some for a few  years now and I have already been googling them today. This year is the year. lol

sheena696
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:28 AM

My Daily rant today is about my carpal tunnel. I was diagnosed with it right after I had Taylor because at that point, I had issues with my actual fingertips going numb. Since I couldn't take the steroids and the other option would be surgery, nothing was done. I could go and get the steroids now, but I don't want to take them really. In the last 3 years, I haven't really had much problems with it. But now it is really bothering me again and it is getting on my nerves. I am having a hard time crocheting due to it. So, I may have to take some time away from crocheting. I"m going to take the week off and see if things get better.

MaryanneMac
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:35 AM

I have to agree....It's cold here!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN