Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

They were ZOMBIES!

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:34 AM
  • 7 Replies

I don't know if it's because The Walking Dead will be back on Sunday or because I just bought the newest book in a Zombie series that I love.

But, I had a dream last night, that my whole family were zombies..Except, they weren't the regular kind.. They were sort of evolved and still had human traits and were able to control themselves, to keep themselves from eating people. But, it turned out that it was because their bodies had built a sort of immunity keeping the zombie worms inside them from actually killing them, therefore turning them into zombies.

And I was the only one left not bitten. We were looking for my mom and grandma, because apprently, they were the answer to the cure. My grandpa was depressed because he was sure my grandma was dead and he was having trouble not giving into the zombie worms inside him.

My dad was annoyed because some guy stole the tires to his truck.

It was all VERY VERY odd and I woke up 30mins before my alarm and decided to stay up! LOL

save the date

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Babybear89
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:15 AM

lol how strange. i keep having nightmares about my doctors telling me i have cancer

hcdeubof3
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:57 AM
Lol...funny
MaryanneMac
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:57 AM

LOl

sheena696
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:14 PM

Haha so funny! The closer it gets to the premier night for The Walking Dead the sadder I get that our service provider doesn't carry AMC. I'm hoping the episodes are up for purchase quickly so I don't get way behind.

eds6619
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:43 PM

weird

lenoxclan
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:43 PM

projectfree.tv will probably have them within 48hrs of showing.

Quoting sheena696:

Haha so funny! The closer it gets to the premier night for The Walking Dead the sadder I get that our service provider doesn't carry AMC. I'm hoping the episodes are up for purchase quickly so I don't get way behind.

save the date

sheena696
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:00 PM

I'll check it out!

Quoting lenoxclan:

projectfree.tv will probably have them within 48hrs of showing.

Quoting sheena696:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN