Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

If you are married...

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 7:23 AM
  • 15 Replies

How long did you plan for your wedding? Months, weeks days? 

baby
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 7:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hcdeubof3
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:57 AM
6 mos....bought my dress on eBay, mad our own finger food, made our own punch, my dad made the grooms cake, and we made the flower arrangements. The reception was in the basement of the church.
There are tons of parts that I'd change now, but at the same time it was perfect.
Babybear89
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:08 AM

we still havent had one

Roo1234
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:12 AM
About 9 months from start to finish.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TwinsFanMama
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:34 AM
About 14 months...I was working full time, and going to school full time. Don't do that, it sucked! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MaryanneMac
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:35 AM

we were planning on a wedding (I was about half way done...6 months or so) when we found out I was pregnant with Nathan and Nathanial, we also found out the Brian was scheduled to deploy two weeks before our original date, so we went to the court house to get married.  My best friend took my wedding binder and finished up planning while I was spending most of my time at the hospital with the boys.  We had our wedding on New Years eve.  I think Jenn said it took her about 3 months to change everything and finished what I hadn't gotten too.

lenoxclan
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:55 AM

I didnt really..lol

Dh and I had been together 3yrs, living together for 2 when MIL told us it was time to make it offical..lol We were already engaged, but it was just really a piece of paper to us.. I was fine with Justice of peace wedding..lol

Mil planned the whole thing really, and got it together in 2 mths.

I decide on things like colors, what my dress(which mil made!)would look like, etc.. and I am VERY grateful and blessed that she threw me a wedding, don't get me wrong there.

sheena696
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:54 PM

We got engaged November 1997 and our wedding was July 25, 1998. So about 8 months, little less.

Bethbeth
by Beth on Oct. 13, 2012 at 2:53 PM

just under 6 months.

peggy_sue82
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 3:47 PM
5 and a half months.It wasn't intense planning at all.It was put together here and there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StacyO722
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:33 PM

We had about a year to plan. We got engaged in May 07 and married in May 08.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN