Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Christmas Music

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 6:18 PM
  • 14 Replies

When is the right time for Christmas music to start on radios?

baby
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 6:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sheena696
by Platinum Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 6:26 PM

Today..lol Seriously one of our stations we listen to officially started playing it today. And it will be all they play til Christmas. I called Jason at work one day last week and I could hear that he had Christmas music going. lol

sheena696
by Platinum Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 6:32 PM

Oh and I heard a Christmas song on the radio one day in June. lol I think it was an accident or something. They never played anything else anyway.

jbyrd898
by Jessica on Nov. 8, 2012 at 6:54 PM

Quoting sheena696:

Oh and I heard a Christmas song on the radio one day in June. lol I think it was an accident or something. They never played anything else anyway.

LOL. That hopefully was an accident.

baby
StacyO722
by Bronze Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 7:01 PM

I remember when I was younger that the radio stations started the week of Christmas. Then it was 2 weeks, then all of Dec, then after Thanksgiving, and like Sheena said, now it's the beginning of Nov.

Personally I don't want to listen to it till Dec. I know a lot of people who could listen to it year round...lol.

Babybear89
by Gracey on Nov. 8, 2012 at 9:47 PM
1 mom liked this

after thanksgiving

eds6619
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 9:49 PM

We have one here that starts on Thanksgiving playing is 24/7.

eds6619
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 9:50 PM

The music on the cable guide plays Christmas music already and I've been LOVIN' it!!!

MaryanneMac
by Maryanne on Nov. 9, 2012 at 10:42 AM
1 mom liked this

We have one station that starts on November 1.  Could we at least get passed Thanksgiving before the Christmas music PLEASE!!

Quoting sheena696:

Today..lol Seriously one of our stations we listen to officially started playing it today. And it will be all they play til Christmas. I called Jason at work one day last week and I could hear that he had Christmas music going. lol

signingmama2915
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 1:20 PM
I like a week before Christmas but as soon as Thanksgiving is over the stations play it around me. :( I don't like it at all. Especially since I am picky with my Christmas music, I don't usually like the traditional kind.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hcdeubof3
by Holly on Nov. 9, 2012 at 1:38 PM
1 mom liked this
After tanksgiving
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)