Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

Free Book for Kindle/Kindle Apps

Posted by   + Show Post

I don't know if it is a good one yet, but I found this one and thought I would share it since so many of us enjoy the Dystopian themed books.

http://www.amazon.com/Apocalypsis-Book-1-Kahayatle-ebook/dp/B008E95UOK/?tag=bookbubemaila-20

It may be available for Nook too. I will check and if it is I will post it. I just get notification for Kindle, but I can check the Nook ones too.

by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:53 AM
Replies (11-14):
jbyrd898
by Jessica on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:29 PM

thanks for sharing

hcdeubof3
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:17 PM

it was a fast read. The thing i didn't like was it didn't tell you exactly why the adults died except that they dont' know themselves and there is just a theory. Why didn't the adults try and figure this out before hand? How did they find out they were going to die? The list could go on. If I ignored all of those pesky questions then I liked it. Girl power!

I just read another free one that you might like. I liked it a lot better. It was also a fast read and I thought the depth of the characters was better. It is a 3 series as well and between the two I'm more interested in this series, but I also really like science fiction and this one had a dab of it. Verita by Rozzlynn, Tracy

Quoting sheena696:

Quoting hcdeubof3:

haha. okay.

I keep meaning to tell you that I finished this one! I liked it ok. It reminded me of another one I have read before.

sheena696
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:49 AM

Hopefully the other books will further explain things. I may have you lend me Verita when I get finished with this other book I am reading. (which is a really really BAD book)

Quoting hcdeubof3:

it was a fast read. The thing i didn't like was it didn't tell you exactly why the adults died except that they dont' know themselves and there is just a theory. Why didn't the adults try and figure this out before hand? How did they find out they were going to die? The list could go on. If I ignored all of those pesky questions then I liked it. Girl power!

I just read another free one that you might like. I liked it a lot better. It was also a fast read and I thought the depth of the characters was better. It is a 3 series as well and between the two I'm more interested in this series, but I also really like science fiction and this one had a dab of it. Verita by Rozzlynn, Tracy

Quoting sheena696:

Quoting hcdeubof3:

haha. okay.

I keep meaning to tell you that I finished this one! I liked it ok. It reminded me of another one I have read before.

hcdeubof3
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:33 AM

sounds good. you'll have to walk me through how to share. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN