Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

How was your Thanksgiving?

Posted by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:08 PM
  • 6 Replies

How was your Thanksgiving?

by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MaryanneMac
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:10 PM

I eat myself silly (and will regret it soon!) We had my brother and his family here.  The 7 kids made a huge mess that the men clean up!! It was nice to see my FIL. 

sheena696
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 3:30 PM

We had a good day. I was pleasantly surprised that the kids didn't trash the kids rooms. lol So my house looks just as good as it did after all my butt busting to get it ready for all the company. YAY! lol We had to drive to MILs last night for Thanksgiving with them. It was ok we were missing a few family members. My step FIL had to go to New York due to Sandy so he was missing and dhs step sister didn't realize that were going to go ahead and have Thanksgiving so she had commited to go to her boyfriends house. I just know that come Sunday and Monday I am going to crash and be relieved it is all over. Love my family dearly, but these kids run on HIGH 24/7. lol

StacyO722
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:12 PM
1 mom liked this

It was nice. We had a friend come over and take some family pictures of us. Then we had dinner at our house with my Dad and brother. Then went over to my BIL and SIL's house for dessert. MIL and FIL were there too. We announced to everyone that we are expecting and got some great looks...lol. Everyone was very excited :)

lenoxclan
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:13 PM

Like any other day really.. The husband slept all day. Then he went to work and the kids and I ate pizza..lol

Iluvmy2kiddies
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 6:01 PM

My Thanksgiving was great! My family was here and we had a great time!

jbyrd898
by Jessica on Nov. 23, 2012 at 10:12 PM

I made a lot of food, then I had a lot to clean up, but it was nice having family and friends over.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN