Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

Christmas Parties

Posted by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:42 PM
  • 8 Replies

My friend invited me to go with her to a work Christmas party tomorrow night, today at the last minute. I had to run out and buy something to wear. Are you going to any Christmas parties this year?

baby
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Babybear89
by Gracey on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:17 PM
Not that I know of
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Firenygirl180
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:22 PM

DF's work usually has one, but they haven't decided if they will this year since the staff if so small.  I really hope they do because it is also at this restaurant that has amazing food and it is the food DF and I can't normally afford!

On the 8th we will be going to the fire hall Christmas Party!  They give all the kids a t-shirt and a gift and they do a raffle for the adults.  We win something every year!  Last year it was a popcorn tin and we never finished all the popcorn so if we win another tin this year we won't take it.

MaryanneMac
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 11:08 AM

3 one for my work, one for Brian's work and one with his unit.

sheena696
by Platinum Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 11:22 AM

Just the family ones. Dh's work is having theirs next week (I think, it could be the next week) on Thursday...on a THURSDAY! How dumb is that? He isn't the only one who commutes so to do it on this day is so stupid. The lawyer he works under wants to meet me, but I'm not the best night driver and going would mean we have to drive separately since he would already be there. Plus, I don't really care to be in a room full of lawyers. lol Though I am sure the cocktails would make it bareable, but again I'd have to drive so that is out of the question.

jbyrd898
by Jessica on Dec. 2, 2012 at 7:04 AM

I went to my friends Christmas Party last night and it was fun. My hubby's work may still have one, but they usually do it at lunch time, so it is according to what day of the week it is on.

SweetPea2004
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:37 AM

I will be organizing dd's classes holiday party, nothing adult.

Iluvmy2kiddies
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 6:52 PM

No, not really. DH works on Christmas day, so in the evening it's just going to be me and the kids. I do want to do something with dh and the kids either the weekend before or after.

Iluvmy2kiddies
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 6:54 PM

And this year at work, they are going to have a gift exchange and some food...but it's going to be right after work, nothing special.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)