Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

Do you get?

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:36 PM
  • 8 Replies

Presents for yourself and your dh/so/etc?

Does he buy for you and you buy for him or you buy for both or what? lol

This is the 1st yr, since having kids, that dh and I could afford to buy a couple things for each other!!

He made me something..No idea what, can't wait to see it!

So far I got him a carving knife(he picked it out..lol)and this weekend I'm getting him a straight razor(I think that is what they are called)for shaving(he picked this out yet)

I am also buying myself a pair of work shoes, from him of course! LOL

save the date

by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
sheena696
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 9:48 PM

We don't do gifts for each other normally, but this year I am going to get him something. We enjoy watching Duck Dynasty and he commented the other day about a shirt one of the guys was wearing and that particular guy cracks him up. So, I am going to try to get him that shirt or at least one similar.

StacyO722
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 10:04 PM

I get him gifts. He usually makes me pick something out for myself and will then buy it for me. He can't seem to pick things out for me on his own...lol.

jbyrd898
by Jessica on Dec. 4, 2012 at 4:29 PM

I usually get him a gift or gifts. I'm not sure yet what I am getting him this year though.

eds6619
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 5:57 PM

I've got him a few things.  We don't usually get much for each other.

Iluvmy2kiddies
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 6:13 PM
I am done with his presents, we don't get each other something every single year though. He wants to get me something but the poor guy is clueless!
hcdeubof3
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:49 PM

We buy for each other and sometimes combined gifts. We get stocking stuffers like chocolate or cheap champagne to drink when the kids goo to bed. Mainly it is movies, games or stuff for the house. 

Sammi20
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:18 PM

We buy each other stuff but I am excited this year he Really won't tell me what he is getting me >.< I got him some crazy awesome headphones that I really hope get here in time.. Amazon keeps sgipping it to the wrong place and I don't know where it is >.< I also got him some gamer points for xbox!

MaryanneMac
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:29 AM

We get each other stuff.  This year he is getting a poker table or  a pool table for his man cave.  I'm trying to get the boys to tell me what daddy got mommy...so far they won't tell me anything

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN