Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need Help: Kid Kraft Sparkle Dollhouse Mansion

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 1:25 PM
  • 17 Replies

Hi,

I am new to this forum and I hope someone can help me out._______/65826/_____

I am looking for a full serial number on the KidKraft Sparkle Dollhouse Mansion.

This is probably much more than you want to know. About a year ago my husband (an attorney) surrendered to the ministry - to preach. He was called to a church here in another area. We have been trying to sell our house since March. My Husband took a 60% reduction in pay so as you can imagine Christmas is tough. But also good in that it have forced some imagination.

We have two girls - both of which have asked for new dollhouses for Christmas. At this time this just isn't a possibility. As a result, I have been trying to figure out how to "refresh" them for Christmas instead. I have contacted the company to get some replacement parts. However, they need the serial number from the back: _______/65826/_____. Currently the doll house is in storage and we are picking it up the week before Christmas which isn't enough time to have parts shipped. Might anyone have purchased this doll house for their kids and could look on the back of it to get the serial number? A picture or typed would work.

Or if anyone could point me in the correct direction as a group to post this question too - it would be appreciated.

Thanks so much in advance.

This is it.

by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 1:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
eds6619
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 4:06 PM

Good luck. 

jbyrd898
by Jessica on Dec. 4, 2012 at 4:28 PM

bump

Sammi20
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:37 PM

This is all I could find hope the site helps!

http://www.diapers.com/cat=Toys-8/Brand=KidKraft?PageIndex=2

I now Hate Amazon but it says that Is the model number... 65826

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009RPLNMS/ref=s9_simh_gw_p236_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0TN0DSFY7CCCXQ5ZC1FT&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1389517282&pf_rd_i=507846

GirlWithANikon
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:38 PM

they can do it without the number. I have one of their other tall doll houses for my DD and ordered a new part when I couldnt find the number.

scrappy2501
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Thanks so much.  I have been working with customer service and they are being pretty zealous about getting the number. I appreicate your time more than you all know.

chasingafter
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:43 AM

hmmm...I wasnt able to find a serial number, but (I'm sure you may have tried this already) if you visit their web site, and search for the doll house, underneath the photo of the pictures of the same doll house you posted has a "request parts" button.

Or call them and ask for the serial number.

Babybear89
by Gracey on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:29 AM
Good luck
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MaryanneMac
by Maryanne on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:20 AM

Good luck

Iluvmy2kiddies
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 4:06 PM

I would've thought they were able to replace the parts without that number...I'm sorry, were you able to get anywhere?

scrappy2501
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:22 AM

I havn't gotten it yet.  I gave them the model number -- but they have to have the full number to replace parts.  They said something about tracking defective products.  I told them -- it was my young children that were "defective" in how they treated it :-) - not the product.  However, still looking for the part number. Thanks for asking.

Elgen

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)