Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

Will you or your children make any homemade gifts for anyone? If so who/what?

baby
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 7:00 PM
Replies (11-20):
jbyrd898
by Jessica on Dec. 9, 2012 at 7:45 AM

Quoting sheena696:

So far the only thing I am doing is crocheting some slippers for my mom and sisters. I may do a few other things.

Thats so awesome you can make stuff like that!

baby
MaryanneMac
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:48 PM

We're not crafty at all

Iluvmy2kiddies
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 3:50 PM

I'm not so crafty, but I would love to see pictures of the things you ladies have made or will make!

eds6619
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 4:15 PM

I'm going to try and do a hat for the girl I babysit.  I also wanna do purses for my girls.

noahmommie2012
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 12:03 AM
we crafty but we make alot of stuff depends on the month or hoilday comming up. if u need ideas message me
Firenygirl180
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 12:14 AM
Ds is too young to make things on his own. This year I bought grandma a picture frame and I will be sort of making the things to go in it. In the future I will encourage my kids to make things for family.
Df and I also plan to etch some beer glasses for the men in the family
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
justone_jen
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 12:24 AM
My daughter is too young, but I'm painting flower pots and ornaments with her hand prints for her grandmas. I'm also making ornaments with a photo of her for myself and a few others.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momof3inTN
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 12:32 AM

I did last year but this year I was overwhelmed. Plus I would have very limited time to work on them since we homeschool I don't have hours without the kids around. Unless it could be made in the 2 hours I have at night and I started back in August, I just didn't have the time. So I made a few items for a friend of mine and her children and shipped them to her and she made my children each something and shipped it to me. :-) So they will still get something handmade but I didn't have to worry about hiding it. lol

SevenKisses
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 1:18 AM

I've made alot already and still not done :)
Ummm.... necklaces, headbands, headband holder - I am making marshmallow shooters, and these awesome picture frame things lol. Alot more to come after that too lol. 

NewMamaBoo
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 1:59 AM

I'm making jewelry for the girls

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)