Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Will you or your children make any homemade gifts for anyone? If so who/what?

baby
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 7:00 PM
Replies (31-40):
SaraLovesEli29
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 10:24 AM
My DS is only 13 months. If he were older we would. Next Christmas I plan on getting us a gingerbread house and making some ornaments with him. He'll have his new little sister here by then too, so that'll be fun. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LowryCuisine
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 10:31 AM

I am making jar and bag mixes for my family. For my mother I bought a shadowbox to give her a pair of baby pants that have been passed down from my little brothers to my children as a memento of when they we're young.

Melame68
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 11:13 AM

i wish i was that crafty! once my life settles down i want to do it for next year! a huge abundance of crafty gifts!

Mommy4000
by Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 12:00 PM

My daughter makes home-made gifts for everyone. She's the talented crafter in the family. My son is not interested in crafts, but he does amazing drawings. I'm not the crafty type at all. It's just not something I've ever been able to do well.

eds6619
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 12:07 PM

I have some other ideas....just little things I want to make, if I get time(lol), but not for their actual present, but just another "add-on."

IQuitCounting
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 12:09 PM

This year, yes.  We made hand print ornaments out of salt clay and then painted them to look like Santa: http://forums.canadianbride.com/Topic807804-15-1.aspx

We gave them to grandparents and teachers :)

deadlights86
by Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 12:15 PM

We're making cookies and candies for family this year.

SMG1120
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 1:13 PM

My daughter has made several things this year. The things for hubby and me, she wrapped herself so I have no clue what they are. I assume pictures that she drew. She has also made a picture for my mom and a card for MIL.

mommie004
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 1:21 PM

Mine are going to help me make cookies for everyone this year and last night they all made cards to hand out to their aunts, uncles and grandparents.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)