Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

Weekend Plans?

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 12:17 PM
  • 6 Replies

What are your weekend plans? 

Maryanne

by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 12:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MaryanneMac
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 12:19 PM

Tonight Brian and I are having a date night (woo-whoo).  We're going to dinner then the O.A.R. concert (it benefits the wounded warrior project and CNMC).

Saturday as a family we're heading down to Arlington National Cemetery to help with wreath's across American (a wreath is placed on each grave at the cemetery).  then we're going for family pictures.

Sunday we are doing nothing!! 

eds6619
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 3:29 PM

We have 2 performances for A's church Christmas performance.  Both of those days are nearly all afternoon practices....not much happening other than that,

This afternoon/evening we're going to a Christmas party at the long-term care facility where my 96 year old Great Grandmother lives then looking at Christmas lights.

lenoxclan
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 4:37 PM

tomorrow I am crafting and cleaning..

Sunday I need to return a game I bought(through mail)at walmart because I accidentally got a Wii game while shopping for DS games..oops

sheena696
by Platinum Member on Dec. 15, 2012 at 9:50 AM

Today I am supposed to go to a Gender reveal party for my cousin at 2. I'll be honest, I don't want to go. Plus I found out last night that SIL is having a mini party for my nephew today. We didn't get to go last weekend since we were all sick. So, that is at 4 so I have to figure out if I am going to juggle both of them today. Tomorrow we have no plans, but we do really need to go grocery shopping.

lilmomma232010
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 9:54 AM

today, wash all the blankets and sheets in the house and clean really good as we have all been sick and i have let the house go for a few days cuz i couldnt crawl out of bed for more then a few mins

tomorrow we go get my ssd because her mom is going to have my SO and her baby monday(we got together after she left him and she was already pregnant when she left him) and we will be going to see the baby monday after she has her

Babybear89
by Gracey on Dec. 15, 2012 at 9:59 AM
No plans other than taking it easy
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)