Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

Can't keep a secret

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 9:49 AM
  • 7 Replies

I'm awful and horrible and waaaayyy to excited about Christmas. I can't keep secrets. I totally just blabbed to SIL about things we got. Granted she also blabbed to me. I'm like a little kid. I just want Christmas to be tomorrow so I can give everyone their gift. At the same time I also feel a little bad because the things I got for others aren't exciting or big, but they weren't cheap either. They were things they have asked for though. Oh my I'm soo excited and I hope they like them a lot. :) 

by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 9:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Babybear89
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 10:00 AM
How exiting
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MaryanneMac
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 10:43 AM

I am so like that at Christmas.  It's killing me to not tell Brian he got his poker table. Ihave to remind my self that it's only 10 days until he finds out!

Maryanne

lenoxclan
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 11:18 AM

LOL..I am the same way... I told my mom what I got her and I am so worried at the same time that she wont like it.

jbyrd898
by Jessica on Dec. 15, 2012 at 5:45 PM

I know I want to give Joey his train table so badly. I want to give him his little kid tablet too.

hcdeubof3
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 7:27 PM

Haha we sound so much a like. 

Quoting lenoxclan:

LOL..I am the same way... I told my mom what I got her and I am so worried at the same time that she wont like it.

lenoxclan
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 7:35 PM

I went and bought a back up gift for her ...Just in case she doesn't like her gift...Then I told her about the back up gift..LOL

Quoting hcdeubof3:

Haha we sound so much a like. 

Quoting lenoxclan:

save the date

Babybear89
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 11:07 PM
Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN