Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

Are you donating toys after Christmas????

Posted by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 9:27 AM
  • 12 Replies

And by donate, I mean declutter and get rid of unwanted/broken or outgrown toys?

Do you save special toys????  My mom saved tons of our toys and its been really fun to pull them out for my dd's.

I also garage sale like a fiend and always get the girls stuff....so all garage toys are going!!!  I've already started the box.

by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 9:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ZakkarysMom
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 9:29 AM
Im donating toys to Goodwill.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eds6619
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 9:31 AM

Yup....I've got a lady from MOPS getting some of it or all of it if she wants it ...otherwise I'm taking a box to Salvation Army.

I really want to have a garage sale, but seriously don't want to store it all til Spring. I'm so tired of clutter and so tired of my dh complaining about the clutter.

MaryanneMac
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 12:15 PM

We give our toys CNMC, and we have a ton we need to take the next time the boys have an appointment

Maryanne

Iluvmy2kiddies
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 2:17 PM

We got everything we're going to donate in a bag already, we cleaned the toy room and got rid of the toys they don't use, oh and some of them are for the new baby (my nephew). 

RADmomma
by Member on Dec. 27, 2012 at 2:20 PM

we are going through the playroom & bedroom this weekend

sheena696
by Platinum Member on Dec. 27, 2012 at 2:34 PM

Honestly, my kids play hard with their toys, no one would want them. lol I do have some that might be ok, but really we went through everything a few months ago and there isn't anything that needs to go right now.

Babybear89
by Gracey on Dec. 28, 2012 at 9:45 AM
I need to find a way to organize
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
eds6619
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Gracey, you and me both.  I would dearly love to get on something like the RAchel Ray show with an organizer(where they do it for free)...but I'd be too embarrassed for my messes to be on national tv.

inmybizz
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 9:17 AM

I sell most of it at the resale shop, give some to my little niece. 

Mistygirl
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 9:20 AM

We just did a clean out to make room for new stuff, donated a bunch of great toys to goodwill.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)