Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wax Vac

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:21 PM
  • 11 Replies

I keep seeing commercials for the wax vac.  Would you use this on yours or your kids' ears?

by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Babybear89
by Gracey on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:05 PM
Its tempting just because I hate using q tips with her so we avoid it
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MaryanneMac
by Maryanne on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:13 AM

I've never seen it.

Maryanne

MommyLanie
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:21 AM

My friend ordered one from the infomercial.  They charged her over one hundred dollars for the buy one get one for ten dollars scam.  She rejected the package and they only refunded her fifty. 

http://www.reviewstalk.com/complaints-reviews/wax-vac-ear-wax-removal-l31060.htmlhttp://www.experienceproject.com/question-answer/Would-You-Buy-A-Mail-Order-Ear-Wax-Vacuum/983801

BEWARE!!!

sheena696
by Platinum Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 6:55 AM

That commercial cracks me up every time that one guy puts the q tip in his ear. lol I don't see myself ever getting one of those.

Morrigan333
by Rhianne on Dec. 31, 2012 at 7:08 AM

I would, but i read reviews on it, and other people said the "separate shipping" is 3x the orig. shipping, and be careful when ordering because it's confusing. They have the BOGO free thing, so when you oder it, you make the order for just one, otherwise you get charged for like 4.

jbyrd898
by Jessica on Dec. 31, 2012 at 8:10 AM

I work part time and we are forced to keep news channels on all day. This commerical is on all the time. all the other people in the office are always having conversations about it. It looks interesting.

eds6619
by Emily on Dec. 31, 2012 at 9:15 AM

Oh I'm not going to order it, but its tempting b/c my youngest has the worst earwax problem I've ever seen.  Its unreal the massive chunks(sorry to be gross) that have come from her ears.  She also has tubes, so I doubt we could even use it with her. 

Iluvmy2kiddies
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 5:16 PM

Yeah I would give it a try....(myself first)

hcdeubof3
by Holly on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:07 PM

I've never even heard of it. 

hcdeubof3
by Holly on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:12 PM

hmmm...might be somethign to ask the Dr. about and see if it will help. Even more if she has the tubes in. 

Quoting eds6619:

Oh I'm not going to order it, but its tempting b/c my youngest has the worst earwax problem I've ever seen.  Its unreal the massive chunks(sorry to be gross) that have come from her ears.  She also has tubes, so I doubt we could even use it with her. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)