Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just love it when..........................(warning this post is dripping with massive sarcasm)

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:35 AM
  • 8 Replies

I just love it when my dh comes to me 4-5 times in a 10 minute span to gripe/yell/boss me around and generally be unpleasant, then has the nerve to tell me not to get in a bad mood.

I'm so tired of the guy I really can't stand it.  We're stuck inside b/c of the weather and I guess he isn't working today(which would make the day wonderful).  If I could leave...or find out the roads aren't bad, then I'm taking the girls and getting the heck out of here. 

I really think he looks for reasons to gripe at me.  And seriously....I hate when he tells me how to feel or not feel.  He wants to control everything, even my feelings.

I know this isn't the place to solve my problems, but I just need to vent. Sorry.

I really wish he'd work today. 

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Babybear89
by Gracey on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:10 AM
Oh wow sorry. That's rough. I would not be able to handle that I would snap. I would be going out by myself for a bit to cool off
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
eds6619
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:13 AM

I usually do snap, but that leads to a lot of yelling and I hate that for the kids.

Babybear89
by Gracey on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:15 AM
Yeah. That's not good. When I snap I get quiet he hates it if I don't tell when I get mad
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
eds6619
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:25 AM

he stalks me around the house and forces me to talk

MaryanneMac
by Maryanne on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:08 PM

Sorry, that sucks

eds6619
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:10 PM

I know...he's since apologized for being a crab.

Iluvmy2kiddies
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:35 PM

I'm am glad he apologized, I know that makes things at least a little bit better.

DiANAiVELiSSE
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:42 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)