Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Doctor time again...

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:20 PM
  • 12 Replies

This time for Taylor. She was up around midnight saying her ear hurt then was up again sometime around 3ish. She slept again til almost 10 but still is complaining so I called earlier and got her an appointment at 1:45. I just know if a few days it is going to be Brads turn. We just can't stay out of doc offices. I did tell the pharmacy that I would probably see this later this week and I was right. lol I just had a feeling.

by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jbyrd898
by Jessica on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:01 PM

Hope she gets better quick.

eds6619
by Emily on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:06 PM

Oh dear.  Poor baby. Ear aches are awful.

eds6619
by Emily on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:07 PM

Have you tried sweet oil???

sheena696
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:53 PM

Quoting eds6619:

No I was considering trying a home remedy route if she was not complaining too much today. But after being up during the night and still saying it hurt her really bad this morning I figured since I knew how I felt with it I would just go ahead and take her in. The nurse practitioner said her ear looked pretty rough so I am glad I went ahead and just took her. I'm definitely open to hear any other alternatives though.

jbyrd898
by Jessica on Jan. 3, 2013 at 5:09 PM

Thats good you got her in the doctor!

Quoting sheena696:

Quoting eds6619:

No I was considering trying a home remedy route if she was not complaining too much today. But after being up during the night and still saying it hurt her really bad this morning I figured since I knew how I felt with it I would just go ahead and take her in. The nurse practitioner said her ear looked pretty rough so I am glad I went ahead and just took her. I'm definitely open to hear any other alternatives though.

baby
Iluvmy2kiddies
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 5:10 PM

I hope she feels better soon. 

Babybear89
by Gracey on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:40 AM

poor baby

eds6619
by Emily on Jan. 4, 2013 at 11:25 AM

Oh I'm glad you took her in.  We spent all last winter with Little A having ear infections.  Not fun.  I use the sweet oil on myself and it usually clears it up quick, but its probably never a  full blown infection, either.

sheena696
by Platinum Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 11:47 AM

Quoting eds6619:

Oh I'm glad you took her in.  We spent all last winter with Little A having ear infections.  Not fun.  I use the sweet oil on myself and it usually clears it up quick, but its probably never a  full blown infection, either.

Well Saturday night right as she was going to sleep she said something about her ear. I worried then that something was up but I asked her the next day and for several days after and she was said it didn't hurt. I think if I had done something then maybe it wouldn't have progressed. I think she was still experiencing the pressure, but at that time it wasn't hurting her and she just didn't understand how to let me know that.

hcdeubof3
by Holly on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:00 PM

OH man. I'm really sorry she is not feeling so great. I'm glad you took her in and she will be on the mend again. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)