Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

Clutter Ugh!!

Posted by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:02 PM
  • 11 Replies

I'm attempting to go from spot to spot and clean out the clutter and straighten things. Along with finding homes for all the Christmas gifts. How about you guys? 

by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sheena696
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:49 PM

The day I actually successfully manage to de-clutter this house....well, that will never happen. lol

MaryanneMac
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:09 PM

Quoting sheena696:

The day I actually successfully manage to de-clutter this house....well, that will never happen. lol

Same here.  I hope to one day de-clutter this house, but I know it's not gonna happen!!

Maryanne

sheena696
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:33 PM

Holly, my hubby is going to be mad at you. lol You have fueled my OCD and now I am moving rooms around again. lol Brad decided he didn't like the room he asked to be moved into so now that is going to go back to being just the den/playroom. Brad will be moved into my room (which was his room when he was a little baby). We are going into Taylors room and she will go into the room we moved Brad out of back before Christmas. lol I can't wait til they put dumpsters up around here. They put them out every year closer to spring to "inspire" spring cleaning so I am going to be dumping some stuff. If I can get anyone to take it, it is trash. This is going to take me all weekend. lol

Babybear89
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 4:37 PM
Someday. I did do massive amounts of laundry and clean the hall closet and kitchen
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
.3xBlessed.
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 4:42 PM
I really need to get on it, too. We are moving this year, and I don't want to cart the clutter to the new house!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.3xBlessed.
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 4:43 PM
You sound like me lol

Quoting sheena696:

Holly, my hubby is going to be mad at you. lol You have fueled my OCD and now I am moving rooms around again. lol Brad decided he didn't like the room he asked to be moved into so now that is going to go back to being just the den/playroom. Brad will be moved into my room (which was his room when he was a little baby). We are going into Taylors room and she will go into the room we moved Brad out of back before Christmas. lol I can't wait til they put dumpsters up around here. They put them out every year closer to spring to "inspire" spring cleaning so I am going to be dumping some stuff. If I can get anyone to take it, it is trash. This is going to take me all weekend. lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lenoxclan
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 11:54 AM

I mopped my floors, washed laundry and got all Christmas crap put away..Im done..no more! LOL

eds6619
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:49 PM
I need to declutter. I go into spurts, then quit. I have a rather large box in the back of the van for Salvation Army.
hcdeubof3
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 7:06 PM

After being gone for one week and then starting the declutter....we had two trash cans full and 3 bags of trash outside that. Yikes! Granted this was also part Christmas trash too. Our mounds of recycling from empty boxes and regular grocery things from the last two weeks was bad too. 

I only have a couple more places in the kitchen to declutter and then the boy's room. For the most part things are looking good. I even took all the kids puzzles and put them all together. If they were broken or missing a piece they were tossed. I kind of feel bad about it, but we've had them for years and years that I think we've gotten our monies worth. I now have the extra plastic containers to put the new puzzles in. (index card boxes that are clear are the perfect size for kids puzzles after the cardboard ones die). :) 

sheena696
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 9:12 AM

I didn't realize actually how bad I am about it until I started posting about it a few times on here. Then I realized that I had just posted about doing it and there I was doing it again. I am not even halfway finished. This is actually probably going to turn into a week long project. I got a lot of stuff I am wanting to go through which includes, I am not even kidding, a pile of clothes that is almost as tall as me. It would be as tall as me if I took the clothes out of the drawers that I am also going to go through. This has been a long time coming. Someone comes over they are going to think I am a looney toon. lol I have decided that we need at least 2 more rooms in the house. lol A storage room and my craft room.

Quoting .3xBlessed.:

You sound like me lol

Quoting sheena696:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN