Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

my 5yr old :(

Posted by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:52 PM
  • 8 Replies
is about to lose her first baby tooth.its the bottom front tooth its super lose.she has been saying her teeth hurt for a few weeks and i just thought she was being dramatic since she can be at times.but i was checking her teeth tonight and sure enough its about to come out.when did you child lose their first tooth? and did the tooth fairy come? what did you do with the teeth?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
robbinsroost
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:59 PM
1 mom liked this
My oldest lost her 1st tooth 3 months after she turned 7. My 2nd lost his 1st tooth at 6 1/2. My 5 1/2 year does not have any lose teeth
The tooth fairy does visit our house. She leaves behind gold dollars. We use tooth fairy pillow that I made. They hang on the bedroom door. I throw the teeth away. My mom had kept some of mine, but I threw them out because I have no use for them.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
luvmymunchkins3
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:08 PM
where do you get the gold dollars?

Quoting robbinsroost:

My oldest lost her 1st tooth 3 months after she turned 7. My 2nd lost his 1st tooth at 6 1/2. My 5 1/2 year does not have any lose teeth

The tooth fairy does visit our house. She leaves behind gold dollars. We use tooth fairy pillow that I made. They hang on the bedroom door. I throw the teeth away. My mom had kept some of mine, but I threw them out because I have no use for them.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
robbinsroost
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:25 PM
The bank.

Quoting luvmymunchkins3:

where do you get the gold dollars?

Quoting robbinsroost:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jbyrd898
by Jessica on Jan. 11, 2013 at 7:55 AM

bump

Babybear89
by Gracey on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:28 AM

mine is only 2 no experience there. i do remember my brother was five he got five bucks for his first tooth

MaryanneMac
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:01 AM

They haven't yet

eds6619
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 6:21 PM

Awww ours haven't lost theirs yet.  She always tells me their loose, but their not. 

eds6619
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 6:23 PM

I love this idea.  I also saw  spraying dollar bills with glitter spray since they come from the tooth fairy.

Quoting robbinsroost:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)