Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

Welcome to the Kids & Fun group! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:05 PM
  • 143 Replies

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Kids & Fun group!

This is group is for moms with kids of all ages. We hope you'll make yourself at home and enjoy the group! 

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayKelly

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:05 PM
Replies (1-10):
Rambles
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 5:08 PM
1 mom liked this

test

hcdeubof3
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 5:13 PM
2 moms liked this

makes me want to add...of the emergency broadcast system. teeheehee

Quoting Rambles:

test

silvamom24
by on May. 10, 2013 at 11:28 PM
2 moms liked this
Hi I have 4 monkey and im a stay at home mom
louannwilkins
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 9:22 AM

Hello....I'm Lou Ann.  My boys are grown but I have a couple of grandkids and I'm always looking for things to do with them and for them etc....I'm looking forward to meeting everyone   :)

Babybear89
by Gracey on Aug. 23, 2013 at 11:38 AM
Hey there
SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Aug. 24, 2013 at 4:42 PM

Hi! My name is Sarah, and I'm a SAHM to one 5yo boy. I see a few familiar faces, and some new ones... Looking forward to chatting and sharing ideas with you all!

bhwrn1
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 7:08 AM

Hi, I'm Brooke! Mommy to three active boys who are 9 1/2, 6 1/2 and 4. Happy to be here!

michiganmom116
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 12:56 PM

Hi!  I'm Rhonda, mom to 5 kids ages 13 to 26, and grandma to a 20 month old toddler girl.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Thursday at 11:45 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 3:52 PM
Quoting silvamom24:

Hi I have 4 monkey and im a stay at home mom
Welcome to the group :)
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Thursday at 11:45 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 3:53 PM
Quoting louannwilkins:

Hello....I'm Lou Ann.  My boys are grown but I have a couple of grandkids and I'm always looking for things to do with them and for them etc....I'm looking forward to meeting everyone   :)

Great to see you here louann :)

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)