Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

Cars

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:03 PM
  • 16 Replies

What kind of car do you drive? Pros and Cons?

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hcdeubof3
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:05 PM

I drive a 2009 Dodge Journey

We have 4 kids and it is a snug fit for my family, I regret not getting a mini van, and I will NEVER have another white car again! I like the storage options (minus the tiny trunk area), cup holders are everywhere, drives nice, I feel safe in it and I feel like my kids are safe. 

MaryanneMac
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:50 PM

With the kids we drive a Honda Odyssey.  It has all the space we need!!

Just me I drive a Nissian Alima hybryd.  LOVE IT!!!!

Brian has a Dodge Durango.

Babybear89
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:11 PM

mazda 3 2012. love it i have yet to find a con. we opted for bluetooth bose speakers no leather seats bench seat so no issues with the carseat sitting crooked.

hcdeubof3
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:15 PM
1 mom liked this

my dream car would be a honda odyssey! There is no way that is ever going to happen though. 

Quoting MaryanneMac:

With the kids we drive a Honda Odyssey.  It has all the space we need!!

Just me I drive a Nissian Alima hybryd.  LOVE IT!!!!

Brian has a Dodge Durango.

hcdeubof3
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:15 PM

awesome!!! Congrats! bose speakers are pretty nice

Quoting Babybear89:

mazda 3 2012. love it i have yet to find a con. we opted for bluetooth bose speakers no leather seats bench seat so no issues with the carseat sitting crooked.

sheena696
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:19 AM

I drive a Dodge Durango, can't tell you the year because I always get them mixed up on the cars. lol DH drives a Kia Spectra. We also have a Chevrolet Impala, but we let my parents use it. 

hcdeubof3
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:00 AM

cool...featured post! 

hcdeubof3
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:02 AM

I remember DH's year because it is the year before we married....lol. It has been such a great car and I think we have spent less on it than mine that is only 5 years old. His car is almost 10 yrs. 

Quoting sheena696:

I drive a Dodge Durango, can't tell you the year because I always get them mixed up on the cars. lol DH drives a Kia Spectra. We also have a Chevrolet Impala, but we let my parents use it. 

.3xBlessed.
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:31 PM
After my car accident, our van was totaled, so we had to get a new car. We're driving a 2012 Chevy sonic, and I hate it with a passion. Three car seats do NOT fit in this dumb little car
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hcdeubof3
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:56 PM

yea....fitting car seats can be a major pain. I've decided the next car we purchase for me will be tested with a full loading of the family and a couple overnight bags to make sure we aren't cramped as a family or if we travel. 

Quoting .3xBlessed.:

After my car accident, our van was totaled, so we had to get a new car. We're driving a 2012 Chevy sonic, and I hate it with a passion. Three car seats do NOT fit in this dumb little car

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN