Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

Another what would you do? Remember the package??!!

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:46 PM
  • 7 Replies

Remember the package that I got refunded on because it never showed shipped?

HERE is link if you dont

I got it today...Oddly enough, even though she printed her postage on the 2nd and insists she dropped it at the post office then. Details show the post office did NOT receive the package until the 16th.

I don't know if she knows I could look up those details..

sooo.. Should I message her and offer to repay for it?

What would you do?

save the date

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Babybear89
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:48 PM
I would let it go. She, lied to you about when it shipped
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MaryanneMac
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:23 PM

Quoting Babybear89:

I would let it go. She, lied to you about when it shipped

I agree with Gracie

jbyrd898
by Jessica on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:49 AM

Could the post office have messed up somehow and not scanned it until the 16th?

sheena696
by Platinum Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:24 AM

Quoting jbyrd898:

I would lean toward believing that if the lady wasn't already so full of excuses. That is 2 weeks of her having a package that shows no tracking info and yet she didn't go to the post office to see what was going on. To me it sounds like she really knew that she was wrong in the situation (between the not shipping it and the possible fibbing about it) and that she went ahead and shipped it to make it right. I think she had intentions of shipping it out and was hoping that Mindy would say for her to wait on the refund and give it more days. (haha I really don't automatically think the worst of people, I promise) I think the holidays just probably got the best of her. I've had one package that got "lost" and the first thing I did because I could not get to the post office (they were closed) was I went online to the USPS website and sent an email. I got an email back the next day from my post office. I also shipped a replacement package that day too. I think this person was just too defensive and too full of excuses so that is what was a red flag to me. I also think that she just is really really bad at the business thing and maybe that is why she isn't planning on selling for several months. lol 

lenoxclan
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:25 AM

it's highly unlikely..especially since she said she had a LOT of packages get "lost" for that time frame.

I've been shipping and selling and receiving for awhile now and I've never heard of the post office misplacing and not scanning a package for 2 wks.

I truly believe she never dropped it off..Either intentionally or accidentally, but she never dropped it off.

Quoting jbyrd898:

save the date

hcdeubof3
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:09 PM

uh...no.....you paid for it get there at a certain time, it should have been there. If it was Target would you call them and ask for them to charge you because of their error? Not likely. She only finally mailed because she was in the wrong. Had she not refunded you or you not said anything I honestly doubt you'd have it at all. 

hcdeubof3
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:11 PM

If you wanted to be snarky about it you could, but I'd not contact her at all and let it go. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)