Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

Quiet

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:41 PM
  • 16 Replies

The house is so quiet, I'm used to having four boys running around making noise. This weekend it's just Abigail and I (and the dogs.)  My brother has Ryan and Bryan and a friend has Nathan and Nathanial for the weekend. 

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jbyrd898
by Jessica on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:47 AM

wow. it must be a change of pace. How old is abagail now? is it a lot different having a little girl?

sheena696
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:37 AM

Enjoy the quiet! It's really quiet here right now because I live with a big bunch of lazy bums. lol I've been up since 5. I should have forced myself to at least try to sleep in. 

MaryanneMac
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:46 AM

It is so weird to not have 100 different things going on here.  Abigail is 8 months old, she still small (she was early) right now the poor baby has RSV.  It's not really different having a girl, it's different only having one. 

Quoting jbyrd898:

wow. it must be a change of pace. How old is abagail now? is it a lot different having a little girl?

Babybear89
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:06 PM
1 mom liked this

wow talk about quiet

hcdeubof3
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 4:31 PM

oh how nice. I hope you two are recooping! Enjoy the time and special, extra bonding you have to share. 

hcdeubof3
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 4:33 PM

I've heard that those who have twins dont' think it is a big deal as much as those who only have one at time because it is what you are used to. To me the task seems daunting. 

Quoting MaryanneMac:

It is so weird to not have 100 different things going on here.  Abigail is 8 months old, she still small (she was early) right now the poor baby has RSV.  It's not really different having a girl, it's different only having one. 

Quoting jbyrd898:

jbyrd898
by Jessica on Jan. 19, 2013 at 5:47 PM

I imagine it is much different having only one little one around. I just meant in general though, is it different having a baby girl, after four boys.

Quoting MaryanneMac:

Quoting jbyrd898:

baby
MaryanneMac
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:40 PM

I agree, I have friends who think that having the boys would be way to hard for them, I'm like no it's not that hard.  I'm used to it. i do find it strange to only have  one now!! 

Quoting hcdeubof3:

I've heard that those who have twins dont' think it is a big deal as much as those who only have one at time because it is what you are used to. To me the task seems daunting. 

Quoting MaryanneMac:

Quoting jbyrd898:

MaryanneMac
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:41 PM

Quoting jbyrd898:

I imagine it is much different having only one little one around. I just meant in general though, is it different having a baby girl, after four boys.

Quoting MaryanneMac:

Quoting jbyrd898:

Not really

hcdeubof3
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:59 AM

i have both boys and girls: boys are soooo much easier!!!

Quoting MaryanneMac:

I agree, I have friends who think that having the boys would be way to hard for them, I'm like no it's not that hard.  I'm used to it. i do find it strange to only have  one now!! 

Quoting hcdeubof3:

Quoting MaryanneMac:

Quoting jbyrd898:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN