Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

who watches?? I started watching on Netflix a few weeks ago. When I started Jason was sitting with me but on the computer and he makes fun of me for watching it and blah blah...after a few episodes it was evident that he was into it. lol So I couldn't watch without him ever. Anyway, we had a Vampire Diaries marathon  yesterday. Now we have to find Season 4 episodes 2-6 and watch them online (because for some reason Hulu doesn't have those) then we can watch 7 through whatever on Hulu and then we will be all caught up! I love this show! Jason gets a kick out of Damon and his snarky comments. 

by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:20 AM
Replies (11-13):
.3xBlessed.
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:39 PM
I know this is old, but I'm obsessed with the show! If you have me on GB, you know that already lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bugdoodle313
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:45 PM
I watch it and love it. SO watched all the seasons but this current one, he doesn't like how the story lines habe changed, but I still love it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sheena696
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:10 AM
1 mom liked this

The only bad thing with getting all caught up like I did is now I have to wait a week for new episode. lol My husband post this on his facebook "Shhh....don't tell anyone but I am enjoying watching Vampire Diaries". Then someone commented "lol Sheena" They thought I hacked him and posted it. I corrected them that I was not behind this and that he was really enjoying it. Then dh commented "Shh...don't tell anyone I am enjoying Glee..yay meeee!" lol 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN