Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

Um, you don't know me...

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 8:08 AM
  • 7 Replies

THAT is what I should have said to the guy on Saturday who did a double take, asked me how I was doing, and then proceeded to ask me about how my schooling was going. lol But instead I decided to play along. In my defense, I thought him and his family looked familiar. So that is why when he asked how I was, that I was polite and in turn asked how they were doing. I wasn't sure how I knew them, just that they (him especially) looked so familiar. He then proeceed to ask me the other stuff. That's when I realized that he thought he was talking to someone else. lol I could tell by his wifes face that she was as confused as I was. I felt bad though and decided to just go with it and then I quickly left. No harm in that, right? lol One of their kids had a shirt on from Brads old school so I think that is where I recognize him from. 

by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 8:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
eds6619
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:37 PM
LOL
MaryanneMac
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 2:06 PM

LOL

Iluvmy2kiddies
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 3:41 PM

LOL

lenoxclan
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 7:42 PM

LOL!

hcdeubof3
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:35 PM

LOL.......would be funny if he was asking as a way to figure out where he knew you from. 

sheena696
by Platinum Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 6:28 AM

Quoting hcdeubof3:

LOL.......would be funny if he was asking as a way to figure out where he knew you from. 

It has to be from after school pick up from Brads old school. I definitely recognized him, but I know I have never, until that day, spoke to him before. lol I know there is someone around that people mistake me for a lot because I have been asked before if I still worked in the tire department at Walmart. lol 

Babybear89
by Gracey on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:24 AM
Ha ha how funny
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)