Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

Kids swim suits

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:51 PM
  • 14 Replies

We joined the Y! Yay! We were going to go swimming tonight, but I just realized that none of the kids have fitting bathing suits.....have any of you seem some in stores yet?

by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
eds6619
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:02 PM

Oh no.  Yes, TARGET has them already here.  Sounds like fun.  I wish we could afford the extra expense of a gym...though not sure we'd use it.  Sounds like a nice family thing to do.  What will you do with the baby?  Will she swim with you?

hcdeubof3
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:29 PM

Yea, it is an added expense. I think with 4 kids it is a lot cheaper than doing tons of different activities for each of them and instead doing one big activity on a regular basis like swimming together. There is a play area for the kids 6mos-7 yrs free of charge for up to 2 hours and ALL my kids qualify. We will probably take her swimming with us. Either tomorrow or Thursday I'm going ot try it out with the baby. She is going through MAJOR separation anxiety, so I dont' know aobut it. They will come get me if she is upset for more than 10min. We did the tour today and from where I plan on being I'll be literally a minute away from her. I think once she is distracted she will be fine and then when she sees me she'll act like it was the worst thing in the entire world. This is what she does when I leave her with DH. 

Quoting eds6619:

Oh no.  Yes, TARGET has them already here.  Sounds like fun.  I wish we could afford the extra expense of a gym...though not sure we'd use it.  Sounds like a nice family thing to do.  What will you do with the baby?  Will she swim with you?

Babybear89
by Gracey on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:20 PM
That's awesome. I haven't seen any yet
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MaryanneMac
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:30 PM
I always shop online.

sheena696
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 6:21 AM

Our Walmart has already put out swim suits. 

Iluvmy2kiddies
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:41 PM

Target

Iluvmy2kiddies
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:42 PM

Good idea, they might be cheaper.

Quoting MaryanneMac:

I always shop online.

hcdeubof3
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:24 AM

that is a good idea...already got them though....

Quoting Iluvmy2kiddies:

Good idea, they might be cheaper.

Quoting MaryanneMac:

I always shop online.

hcdeubof3
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:26 AM

thanks ladies. I found the girls new suits at target and we went swimming last night. The boys had suits from last year and a hand-me-down from the tub so it was just the girls. Down side was that target only had girl rash guards that came with bottoms. So, Michaela sported a green boy one instead. hehe. :) 

Babybear89
by Gracey on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:31 AM
Lol yay green
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)