Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!
Replies (11-13):
hcdeubof3
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:51 PM

hcdeubof3
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:56 PM

the two above are the ones I made. the UP and DOWN gets moved between them weekly since there are 2 bathrooms. I have them wipe the sink down. It has cut down on the toothpaste splatter because now tehy have to clean it up. Funny how the works. I do allowance every Sunday. They have to have everything moved to done for it to be ocmplete for the day. For each complete day is a quarter with the max amount earned in a week: 1 dollar. This way they have 3 days that are skip days. Things ahppen and they are kids. There is potential to earn more, but I don't advertise these because they are subject to change and be on the whim. examples: sometimes I will ask they gatehr all the trash for 10 cents or a quarter. Or bring the in the recycling buckets, take them out to the curb. I don't do it very often though. I mark on the calendar a star if they completed it or the letter of the first name if only one completes so I can keep track. I even write on the calendar who is grounded so I remember (which they hate!). 

Babybear89
by Gracey on Jan. 25, 2013 at 2:09 PM
affordable
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)