Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

good morning

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:12 AM
  • 14 Replies
How are you today?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
eds6619
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:48 AM

better than yesterday....you?

hcdeubof3
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:21 AM

i'm okay. I have a kid home from school sick today. boo. 

I took 2 kids to the dentist last night and found out that my oldest will need to have an orthodonic spacer put in and has refered me to an orthodontist. So, now I am calling insurance companies to find out what is covered. I googled and find out what a spacer is...ouch! <sigh>

sheena696
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:21 AM

Freezing and grumpy! lol Just got Brad off to school. The schools were delayed 3 hours today. We were supposed to have freezing rain, but it didn't do much here. You would think I would have managed to sleep in this morning, but nope. Up BEFORE 5 today. 

hcdeubof3
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:23 AM

ah man that sucks. Maybe a cup of joe or hot cocoa is in order. 

Quoting sheena696:

Freezing and grumpy! lol Just got Brad off to school. The schools were delayed 3 hours today. We were supposed to have freezing rain, but it didn't do much here. You would think I would have managed to sleep in this morning, but nope. Up BEFORE 5 today. 

Babybear89
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:47 AM
I'm tired. have a dentist appt. and still have to find something for me to wear for family pics tomorrow
eds6619
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 2:40 PM

Oh ugh...no fun for them and no fun for your wallet.

Quoting hcdeubof3:

i'm okay. I have a kid home from school sick today. boo. 

I took 2 kids to the dentist last night and found out that my oldest will need to have an orthodonic spacer put in and has refered me to an orthodontist. So, now I am calling insurance companies to find out what is covered. I googled and find out what a spacer is...ouch!

eds6619
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 2:40 PM

Were schools delayed bc of weather?

Quoting sheena696:

eds6619
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 2:41 PM

No fun about the dentist.

Family pics might be fun!

Quoting Babybear9:

I'm tired. have a dentist appt. and still have to find something for me to wear for family pics tomorrow

Babybear89
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 2:50 PM
Yes. mil said she could watch pru while I go look for a top and check up on my dad
steffielou_who
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 2:55 PM
Today has been great so far! Over slept by 10 minutes this morning and when I got up and checked my phone, I had a call from the boe and a text from our news station because school had been cancelled!

So I went back to bed and we all slept until 10.. Got up to cold and nasty snowy roads but we all loaded in the car and went to pick up a couple of things!

Then when we came home, dh and I cuddled for a while and ups delivered our new shoes! So thankful that we got to sleep in!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN