Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!
How are you today?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:12 AM
Replies (11-14):
sheena696
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:59 PM

Yeah they were expecting us to have some freezing rain and ice so most of the schools systems made a decision last night to go ahead and delay. But apparently the weather forcast changed dramatically overnight and we didn't get anything at all. lol Well, my a little rain here and there, but most definitely nothing frozen. Though it feels cold enough. 

Quoting eds6619:

Were schools delayed bc of weather?

Quoting sheena696:

Freezing and grumpy! lol Just got Brad off to school. The schools were delayed 3 hours today. We were supposed to have freezing rain, but it didn't do much here. You would think I would have managed to sleep in this morning, but nope. Up BEFORE 5 today. 

eds6619
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:48 PM

I just wondered.  Sometimes the school here have late starts days b/c of teacher enrichments, etc.

Glad you didn't get the nasty weather. 

Quoting sheena696:

Yeah they were expecting us to have some freezing rain and ice so most of the schools systems made a decision last night to go ahead and delay. But apparently the weather forcast changed dramatically overnight and we didn't get anything at all. lol Well, my a little rain here and there, but most definitely nothing frozen. Though it feels cold enough. 

Quoting eds6619:

Were schools delayed bc of weather?

Quoting sheena696:

Freezing and grumpy! lol Just got Brad off to school. The schools were delayed 3 hours today. We were supposed to have freezing rain, but it didn't do much here. You would think I would have managed to sleep in this morning, but nope. Up BEFORE 5 today. 

MaryanneMac
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:15 PM

Tired, Abigail is still sick and us up all night.

Babybear89
by Gracey on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:11 AM
I got a lot done yesterday. got rid of clutter in the extra room rearranged the upstairs living room and down stairs too. unpacked the last of our boxes finally. I also wiped down all the cabinet fronts send cleaned both bathrooms. sweptand vacuum too. not died my back hate me for it
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)