Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kate Gosslin on the Stir

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:33 AM
  • 17 Replies

Will you be reading her? 

by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hcdeubof3
by Holly on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:34 AM

I think I will. I want to check out what she has in mind. She has 8....I might learn something. My only hope is that it ins't just a gripe, judgy thing because that will get old real fast. 

Babybear89
by Gracey on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:49 AM
I might read it once
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jbyrd898
by Jessica on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:09 PM

probably not

sheena696
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:11 PM

I doubt it. I'm not really impressed with her honestly. 

hcdeubof3
by Holly on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:46 PM

i'm not, but I am. It is weird. I think she has acknowledge her mistakes with Jon and has become a better person. I give her props for doing things to take care of 8 vs. just crumbling under the pressure. She isn't only doing it, but she's doing it under a microscope. I'd have had a mental breakdown by now. 

Quoting sheena696:

sheena696
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:21 PM

Quoting hcdeubof3:

i'm not, but I am. It is weird. I think she has acknowledge her mistakes with Jon and has become a better person. I give her props for doing things to take care of 8 vs. just crumbling under the pressure. She isn't only doing it, but she's doing it under a microscope. I'd have had a mental breakdown by now. 

Quoting sheena696:

Maybe it is because all that I do know about her, which really isn't much, is just what I have seen online (cafemom mainly) or on the cover of a magazine. lol I never watched their show when they were married or her show after they separated. Oh, I did see her on Dancing with the Stars though. 

eds6619
by Emily on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:23 PM
I didn't know she was on cafemom.
eds6619
by Emily on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:23 PM

Dancing is NOT her thing.  Mine either, though,

Quoting sheena696:

Quoting hcdeubof3:

Quoting sheena696:

Maybe it is because all that I do know about her, which really isn't much, is just what I have seen online (cafemom mainly) or on the cover of a magazine. lol I never watched their show when they were married or her show after they separated. Oh, I did see her on Dancing with the Stars though. 

MaryanneMac
by Maryanne on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:34 PM

I probably won't read her

Bethbeth
by Beth on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:53 PM

the article was pretty dumb. didn't really have much to say.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)