Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

Yup, I was right

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:09 PM
  • 8 Replies

I took my dd to the dr today and she thinks it is definately acid reflux that has been making her tummy hurt so bad.  Soooo...we now have a prescription for an antacid and also bought some culturelle in case she is having difficulties with her poo.

by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Babybear89
by Gracey on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:57 PM
poor kiddo
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Iluvmy2kiddies
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:05 PM

Oh the same thing happened to both of my kids...=( they gave them Zantac, I hope she feels better soon.

eds6619
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:31 PM

Thanks.  The dr. didn't act at all like it was uncommon for a kid her age(6 next Monday). 

WE also think some of the tummy troubles, might the all the anxiety from her teacher quitting. 

Babybear89
by Gracey on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:03 PM
awww poor baby
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hcdeubof3
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:44 AM

ah man...poor thing. I'm sorry. the fiber gummies are really good too. we use those for DD and she likes them because they are like gummy bears and since it is a soft she doens't have to drink as much water with them as the benefiber and miralax.

eds6619
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:50 AM

We bought culterelle...per dr's recommendation.

hcdeubof3
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:18 AM

you'll have to let us know if her tummy gets to feeling better

Quoting eds6619:

We bought culterelle...per dr's recommendation.

Iluvmy2kiddies
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:30 PM

Oh that strange, my kids suffered from this when they were babies (they don't have it anymore) and they took the medications when they were babies. Also, I know someone else mentioned the fiber gummies and I wanted to let you know they are really good and they do help.

Quoting eds6619:

Thanks.  The dr. didn't act at all like it was uncommon for a kid her age(6 next Monday). 

WE also think some of the tummy troubles, might the all the anxiety from her teacher quitting. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)