Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

Beth

Posted by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:24 AM
  • 9 Replies

HOw are the twins? How are you doing? 

by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Babybear89
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:42 PM
bump
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hcdeubof3
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:34 AM

bump...where idd you go?

MaryanneMac
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:42 AM

bump

Babybear89
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:57 AM
bump bump
Bethbeth
by Beth on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:32 PM

Hi guys!

The babies are doing well. 6.5 months old and about 14 pounds. Rolling, Laughing, Eating, Pooping. Big Sister is 2 and half now and doing ok. Learning more and more, still a bit jealous when someone needs to take care of the babies instead of playing with her. I'm doing ok. Exhausted and need a break from the kids! All I do is feed babies, wash bottles and laundry, and feed more babies. Wishing I could get out and do a few more things. Trying to remember that this season is not forever.

hcdeubof3
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:55 PM

Thank you for the update and I love the picture. I'd imagine it is harder for your DD. I'm glad to hear you are in positive spirits. So strong you are! 

Babybear89
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 6:15 PM
fantastic
Bethbeth
by Beth on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:21 PM

yeah, she is pretty good for me now. I guess she has come to terms with the fact that I have to feed the babies. When my mom comes over 1 day a week though, she really gets mad when my mom goes to pick up or feed a baby. Grandma should be here just for her!

Quoting hcdeubof3:

Thank you for the update and I love the picture. I'd imagine it is harder for your DD. I'm glad to hear you are in positive spirits. So strong you are! 

Bethbeth
by Beth on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:24 PM

and as for being strong....I don't know. I feel like I don't have a choice. I have to do what needs to be done. I keep getting things done, sometimes barely, sometimes feeling like I'm going to break down and cry or go crazy or something at any minute. But the days keep going on, and the kids are pretty darn cute, which sure helps!

Quoting hcdeubof3:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)