Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

Valentine's Dance!!! AHHHHH

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 7:04 PM
  • 6 Replies

I just dropped Brad off at his first dance. OMG! He could have went last year, but he didn't want to. I really didn't think he was going to end up going to this one because he had been going back and forth about it. But he went it acting all mature. WAHHHHHHHHH! It's the end of the world as I know it. lol

by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 7:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
hcdeubof3
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:54 PM

oh wow...that would be really hard. 

Babybear89
by Gracey on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:12 AM
aww how sweet. poor mommy lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Morrigan333
by Rhianne on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:51 AM

DD had her Valentines's Dance last night as well.  She hung out with a couple friends, but one of them was bullied in the bathroom. When the girl told the VP about it...i dunno...I just hope those girls get what's coming to them..these girls have picked on the same girl several times now..and YET it STILL seems to continue..Where the heck is the VP's head? In the SAND? Ostrich!

eds6619
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:58 PM

Awwww its ok mama!!!  Baby boy's growing up.

sheena696
by Platinum Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Quoting Morrigan333:

DD had her Valentines's Dance last night as well.  She hung out with a couple friends, but one of them was bullied in the bathroom. When the girl told the VP about it...i dunno...I just hope those girls get what's coming to them..these girls have picked on the same girl several times now..and YET it STILL seems to continue..Where the heck is the VP's head? In the SAND? Ostrich!

That makes me so sad for that little girl. :(

sheena696
by Platinum Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:38 PM

Well, he had a good time, but he was ready to go when I got there to pick him up. lol His main hope was that they would play Gangnam style so he could do the dance. lol He got his wish. He said he was part of a group that did it. My son is such a goof. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)