Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

Sheena.....ITS BACK TONIGHT

Posted by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:27 AM
  • 8 Replies

REVOLUTION!!! I CAN'T WAIT.  AND THE VOICE....GREAT TV NIGHT!!!

by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Babybear89
by Gracey on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:43 AM
bump for sheena
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sheena696
by Platinum Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:18 PM

Yes!! I have it set to record too. I plan to watch it buy I have my 2 oldest nephews with me this week for spring break and when they are together with my kids, they're all a bunch of hoodlums. lol  

sheena696
by Platinum Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 3:28 PM

So what did you think of the episode??

eds6619
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 3:32 PM

It was good.  Totatlly saw Danny getting shot coming though...couldn't have been any plainer. 

I was a little confused with some of it.....I think they leave too much unanswered.

What about you?

sheena696
by Platinum Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 8:39 PM

I was pretty irritated that the first season was devoted to getting him back just to turn around and off him. But as soon as I saw the scene in the hospital I knew he was history. I'm definitely ready for some things to be explained. 

eds6619
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 10:14 AM

Yeah what the heck did she cut out of him....and apparently it wasnt his asthma that made him so special. ;)  LOL.  I'm guessing that whatever they put into him as a little boy was what she cut out.

sheena696
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 5:15 PM

Quoting eds6619:

Yeah what the heck did she cut out of him....and apparently it wasnt his asthma that made him so special. ;)  LOL.  I'm guessing that whatever they put into him as a little boy was what she cut out.

Yeah, she said something about them having their own power and then I think that is when it flashed back to him in a hospital as a little kid. So I am ready for them to reveal just exactly everyones roll was leading up to the power going out. 

eds6619
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 9:39 AM

Me too.  I wanna know what makes her(mom) so special.

Quoting sheena696:

Quoting eds6619:

Yeah, she said something about them having their own power and then I think that is when it flashed back to him in a hospital as a little kid. So I am ready for them to reveal just exactly everyones roll was leading up to the power going out. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)