Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

Yay Me!! lol

Posted by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:58 AM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this

Ok, so I have already said that my husband is so not a handyman. I'm the one that does most of the handyman stuff around the house. If something stops working or looks like it is tearing up, my dh says "let's buy a new one" and I say "let's make sure we can't fix it first". 

So, our refrigerator starts acting funny. Freezer part works just fine but the fresh food compartment just doesn't seem to be keeping things as cold as it should. So yesterday was the day dh decides that we go shopping for a new refrigerator. The more we look, the different places we go, I just can't stand it. I HAVE to try to fix the refrigerator we have. Knowing that the freezer works fine, I KNOW that there has to be a simple fix. 

Also note, that there are parts of the fridge that are HOT, hotter that normal, to the touch. 

I get him talked back home and letting me have a go at fixing it first. I tell him to give me a chance to fix the fridge and if by this morning it is still not working right, then we will buy a new one. 

Fast forward to this morning, I fixed the fridge. lol There was a fan on the bottom of the fridge that had gotten jammed/blocked. That was all it was!! Dh was going to spend all that money on a new one! Such a goober. So I am happy camper this morning! Go me!

by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Babybear89
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 8:22 PM
Woohoo go sheena.

My hubs is the jack if trades
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
eds6619
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:24 AM

You go woman!!!

StacyO722
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:26 AM

Great job!

MaryanneMac
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 11:50 AM

Way to go!!!

Bethbeth
by Beth on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:51 AM

wow, nice job!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)