Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

So I am officially addicted to that stupid game. I kept seeing people talk about it so I started playing it. Then I didn't understand why people were talking about it so much..and then I go stuck on a level. That's when I realized that it takes you over. And you just got to conquer that stupid level. (this is a FB game btw) I just finally got off a level I had been stuck on for a few days. 

by on May. 2, 2013 at 3:12 PM
Replies (41-46):
timon95
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 1:47 PM

don't play that one

goddess99
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 1:49 PM

Never played.

Kmakksmom
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 4:48 PM
1 mom liked this

I have never played this game.  People are going crazy over it and I'm just sitting over here like "Hi, I have cookies", lol.

Mom2jngnc
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 5:24 PM

I fianlly gave in a few months ago, and very quickly I am stuck on 125. I HATE how I get on a roll and then have to wait for 3 tickets!

slw123
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 10:55 AM

I was stuck on level 137 for weeks and finally passed it.  Now I'm stuck on level 140.

dusky_rose
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 11:06 AM

I used to play that game until I got to a level where there was no way to win without buying cheats and I can't see paying money to play some stupid FB game, so I quit. I hate when they try to have you invite your friends in order to get over a bridge or something to get to the next level.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN