Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

Weekend plans?

Posted by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 10:37 AM
  • 6 Replies

Whatcha doing this weekend?

by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 10:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MaryanneMac
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 10:38 AM

we are at the beachthis weekend.  We're celebrating Father's day weekend (late since Brian had training last weeendk)

sheena696
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 12:17 PM

Well, I just got finished mowing mine and my parents yard. Waiting on Brad to get home. He's been gone all week!!! When he gets home in the next few hours we made head out to my MILs house for a game night. 

Babybear89
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 9:21 AM
We went to the renaissance festival yesterday. It was fantastic
Morrigan333
by Rhianne on Jun. 23, 2013 at 1:36 PM

Well, the rain ruined the pool plans. I guess go to the library. Hey Maryanne...do you know someone who fixes broken Ipod screens relatively cheap? Guess who's got a cracked screen? starts at the top and goes all the way down. Why can't she be more careful with her things!?

MaryanneMac
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Quoting Morrigan333:

Well, the rain ruined the pool plans. I guess go to the library. Hey Maryanne...do you know someone who fixes broken Ipod screens relatively cheap? Guess who's got a cracked screen? starts at the top and goes all the way down. Why can't she be more careful with her things!?

Not off the top of my head, but I'll ask around.

Morrigan333
by Rhianne on Jun. 25, 2013 at 9:01 AM

Thanks. I looked on Craigslist and all found was  icracked.com..which is like $89 to fix screen..that's more than I paid for the ipod touch(it was used-and it came from Craigslist).

Quoting MaryanneMac:

Quoting Morrigan333:

Not off the top of my head, but I'll ask around.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN