Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

HELLO!! Get in here!

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:04 AM
  • 7 Replies

So what is everyone up to so far this summer?? Today I think I am going to take the kids and finally go see Monsters University. That or spend the day at the park. Maybe both, I don't know.

Anyone got any plans for the 4th??? Tomorrow night my SIL is having a party and then after we will drive to MILs for the rest of the week. I think they may get fireworks, not sure. I've never been a big fan of them so I don't care either way. We have a local "Potato Festival" and they do a big fireworks show so we may take the kids and park so they can see them. 

by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MaryanneMac
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:35 AM

Plans for the 4th, I'm laying the wreth at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier at 9:15am. (so much for sleeping in) then the guys in Brian's unit  are meeting up in DC for picnic and watching the fireworks.   I wanna take the kids to see Monsters Universy (okay I really wanna see it for me!!!)

Bethbeth
by Beth on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:54 PM

we don't have any plans for the 4th.

and just because I haven't posted any pics for quite awhile, here's my three. Joel and Alyssa will be 1 this month and Kaitlyn will be 3 this month.

Babybear89
by Gracey on Jul. 3, 2013 at 2:34 PM
Nothing much just dealing with the pain still.
sheena696
by Platinum Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 6:40 PM

Quoting Bethbeth:

we don't have any plans for the 4th.

and just because I haven't posted any pics for quite awhile, here's my three. Joel and Alyssa will be 1 this month and Kaitlyn will be 3 this month.

They are all three adorable!! I can't believe the little ones are gonna be one already!! Time has flown by so fast!!

sheena696
by Platinum Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 6:42 PM

Quoting Babybear89:

Ugh! I bet that fall didn't help you any either. I saw on FB that you got in a fight with some stairs and they won. :(

Babybear89
by Gracey on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:59 PM
Yep I'm one big oww

Quoting sheena696:

Quoting Babybear89:

Ugh! I bet that fall didn't help you any either. I saw on FB that you got in a fight with some stairs and they won. :(

jbyrd898
by Jessica on Jul. 4, 2013 at 5:52 PM

I'm 33 weeks pregnant and it is hot and exhausting. I stayed in the house most of hte day, except to go to the grocery store!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)