Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

is there a sight for toy reviews?

Posted by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 10:32 AM
  • 6 Replies

since living on a budget sales and clearance sales are my life but i've bought my daughter several toys this way for christmas, etc. that turned out to be a flop despite the great commercials for them even!

some of them have not even been played with since the were opened which makes me mad, more so that i wasted the money on them and that they were a big disapointment than the fact that she doesn't play with them.

have you bought a toy for your child that was a disapointment? are their any groups on here or any websites to go onto for toy reviews before making the purchase?

by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 10:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MaryanneMac
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 10:45 AM

I always check the Amazon reviews (even when not buying from there.). I learned that lesson after buying the crayola color bubbles.  The claim was that  they didn't stain clothes...SO NOT TRUE!! 

photo Maryanne-3.gif

MaryanneMac
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 10:46 AM
1 mom liked this

By the way welcome to the group!

starr377
by New Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 1:14 PM
1 mom liked this

thanks, i will definately look into that.

Quoting MaryanneMac:

I always check the Amazon reviews (even when not buying from there.). I learned that lesson after buying the crayola color bubbles.  The claim was that  they didn't stain clothes...SO NOT TRUE!! 

Bethbeth
by Beth on Jul. 9, 2013 at 2:35 PM

I read a lot of reviews on amazon too. You just have to assume that EVERY item will have at least one really bad review by someone though.

you can also google things like "best toy for 3 year old" and find some fun lists of things to look at.

kmqw229
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 5:26 PM
Some times I just google "x reviews"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sara_7106
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 7:26 PM
I use amazon too
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)