Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

She is horrified and scared....

Posted by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 10:52 PM
  • 10 Replies

Taylor that is...She came running into the living room telling me very adamantly that we are NEVER going to Africa. It was one of those moments where I really wish I had a video on her because of some of the funny things she said. The reason? She started watching a documentary on Netflix called The Crimson Wing. It is about flamingos. At some point in the documentary another flamingo gets a baby flamingo by the neck and hurts it. (I don't think it was killed) So she was running in here telling me about this horrible duck that kills this baby duck. Taylor was heavy breathing and dead serious about the mean ducks and NOT going to Africa. "I'm serious mommy! We can't go to Africa! I don't want to go to Africa!" lol She eventually wanted to show us what she was talking about and while she is pulling it up on Netflix and rewinding, she goes, "I'm serious guys, it's not cute!" (because we were getting tickled at just how dramatic she was) I actually don't think I have actually seen her so freaked out and scared about something. And now I am currently having to talk to her that flamingos will not come into our house and get her. She even made me go to the bathroom with her because she was that scared. lol 

And this is how phobias are born everyone. lol

by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 10:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Babybear89
by Gracey on Jul. 23, 2013 at 8:55 AM
Aww poor baby
MaryanneMac
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 10:25 AM

That poor girl, she's scared for live now, LOL

jbyrd898
by Jessica on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:20 PM

LOL. She sounds sweet, that must have been cute!

sara_7106
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:50 AM
Oh my
kmqw229
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 4:44 PM
Oh wow!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
k9l1c5
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 1:31 PM

Lol, awww!

aneela
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:49 AM

im suprised she wanted to watch it again if she was that scared even if to show you...hope it doesnt stay with her

timon95
by Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 1:49 PM

my son gets the same way

Kmakksmom
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 4:57 PM

Aww!

KW1280
by Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 5:00 PM
Aww
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)