Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

True or False....

Posted by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 5:43 PM
  • 34 Replies

You like roller coasters

by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 5:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 5:44 PM

false for me!! lol  I use to like them when I was much younger....now not so much!  lol   :)

sheena696
by Platinum Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 8:19 PM

This is a big FALSE for me. I haven't been on a roller coaster since I was 17 years old. 

louannwilkins
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 8:30 PM

LOL  Don't feel all alone girl!  I wouldn't get on one either!!  LOL    :)

Quoting sheena696:

This is a big FALSE for me. I haven't been on a roller coaster since I was 17 years old. 

Babybear89
by Gracey on Aug. 27, 2013 at 12:00 AM
True love love love them
louannwilkins
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 7:27 AM

That's awesome!  I use to love riding all the rides. Now not so much.  lol   Have you ridden one lately?    :)

Quoting Babybear89:

True love love love them

Babybear89
by Gracey on Aug. 27, 2013 at 10:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Its been a few years

Quoting louannwilkins:

That's awesome!  I use to love riding all the rides. Now not so much.  lol   Have you ridden one lately?    :)

Quoting Babybear89:

True love love love them

sheena696
by Platinum Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 11:19 AM

I also have a pretty bad fear of heights so that is also a factor with how I feel about roller coasters. Even if I didn't think they were dangerous, the height factor would make them a no go for me. 

Quoting louannwilkins:

Quoting sheena696:

louannwilkins
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 12:01 PM

I have a fear of heights too which is why I couldn't understand HOW I liked them years ago but I did!  lol  Strange, I know   lol    :)

Quoting sheena696:

I also have a pretty bad fear of heights so that is also a factor with how I feel about roller coasters. Even if I didn't think they were dangerous, the height factor would make them a no go for me. 

Quoting louannwilkins:

Quoting sheena696:

sheena696
by Platinum Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 12:49 PM

I actually have not always had this fear either. It's manifested itself over the last 12 years. It gets so bad that I have actually had to duck down in the floorboard of the car going down some roads before. lol Especially if we go somewhere like the Smokey Mountains..I always request that if we stay in cabins that they try to at least get one as far down the mountain as possible. Which is why I always just prefer to say in hotels. lol 

Quoting louannwilkins:

I have a fear of heights too which is why I couldn't understand HOW I liked them years ago but I did!  lol  Strange, I know   lol    :)

Quoting sheena696:

Quoting louannwilkins:

Quoting sheena696:

MaryanneMac
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 5:04 PM

False.  I hate them!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)