Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

Pinterest

Posted by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 7:14 PM
  • 20 Replies

Anybody else love Pinterest?  I have just recently really started to use it and I am loving find great ideas for the kids and recipes on there.  What do you use yours for mostly?

by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 7:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
michiganmom116
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 7:21 PM

I haven't gotten far into it....yet.  LOL  I use it to keep ideas for recipes, cake decorating ideas, home decorating ideas, cross stitch wish list, and other things I can't remember. 

Babybear89
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 7:52 PM
I'm an addict
countrygirlkat
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 8:04 PM

I know you are into meal planning and such like I am.  I have been using it for that as well.  I have my regular recipes folders but then I have one that is for recipes I will be using during that two weeks of planning so they are easy to find and access on the day I use them.  Makes for a lot less work for me, lol. 

Quoting michiganmom116:

I haven't gotten far into it....yet.  LOL  I use it to keep ideas for recipes, cake decorating ideas, home decorating ideas, cross stitch wish list, and other things I can't remember. 

SarahSuzyQ
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 8:07 PM

I actually really dislike it. Just an image with no information doesn't really work for me... I like the idea of bookmarking cool ideas all in one place, but I'm just not visual enough for Pintrest.

countrygirlkat
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 8:08 PM

Very cool.  I may be some day too, lol. 

Quoting Babybear89:

I'm an addict

countrygirlkat
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 8:11 PM

I signed up for it a long while ago(back in Dinner Made Easy days, lol) and could never get into it.  I have been trying it more recently though and have come to like the organization aspect of it. 

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

I actually really dislike it. Just an image with no information doesn't really work for me... I like the idea of bookmarking cool ideas all in one place, but I'm just not visual enough for Pintrest.

SarahSuzyQ
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 8:19 PM
1 mom liked this

The good old days! :)

Maybe I should give it another go, I don't think I've messed with it much recently. I just keep my account active so I can click when others share "pins".

Quoting countrygirlkat:

I signed up for it a long while ago(back in Dinner Made Easy days, lol) and could never get into it.  I have been trying it more recently though and have come to like the organization aspect of it. 

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

sara_7106
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 10:11 PM
I like it
catevincesmom
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 10:12 PM

I use it to for alotta recipe & craft ideas.  Love it. 

lalasmama2007
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 10:29 PM

I like it a lot!  I mainly use it for recipes, craft ideas and patterns.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)