Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

Do your kids have a favorite Thomas product that they love to take wherever they go?

Posted by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 11:03 AM
  • 136 Replies
1 mom liked this

Life is hectic and you're always on-the-go! Do your kids have a favorite Thomas product that they always take with them?

We gave 25 moms the opportunity to share Thomas & Friends products with their families. See how they're making Anytime #ThomasTime!

Tell us... do your kids have a favorite Thomas product that they love to take wherever they go?

We cannot wait to hear from you!

** The Cafemom Team

by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Featured Replies
WendyJR
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 11:08 AM

We aways have a Thomas Train with us. It's one of the first things i grab when we're going anywhere, because they are small and any surface can be a track.

I would say my Son's favorite Thomas toy would be his Thomas flashlight though. He loves to pair it with is Thomas hat and pretend to be a conductor.

He also has a Thomas train that you push the driver down and it goes. He could not wait to share his love of trains with his sister. She also loves trains now.

We also have Thomas story books and we have to read them a few times a week.

Firenygirl180
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 10:51 PM
We have a pull and go Thomas and Percy and my son loves to take those everywhere. They are great because they work on any surface.

They are small enough that they fit into the diaper bag, but big enough that they don't get lost easily.
Mommie_2_Boys
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 10:19 PM
My kids like the thomas trains that stick together with magnets and made of wood.

They are light for them to carry in their pockets and they like connecting them.

My kids Usually just grab whatever is close no matter the character from Thomas and friends.

I like how entertained they keep my boys.

Some are small.and fit into my side pockets of my purse for easy access at the dr or somewhere where we need a small toy to distract our boys
Teeshann
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 9:59 PM

we do not have any thomas toys yet. my friend's son has some thomas tracks that my son and him like to play with when they get together. anything where my son can change the track around he loves. i think he spends more time deciding how to put it together than actually playing with the trains.

baquick
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 10:02 PM
DS loves his Thomas train set. He usually has to take at least one of the train cars with him lol.
lovinmyboys...
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 10:10 PM
Ds likes his Thomas computer. He plays it all the time.
Mommie_2_Boys
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 10:19 PM
My kids like the thomas trains that stick together with magnets and made of wood.

They are light for them to carry in their pockets and they like connecting them.

My kids Usually just grab whatever is close no matter the character from Thomas and friends.

I like how entertained they keep my boys.

Some are small.and fit into my side pockets of my purse for easy access at the dr or somewhere where we need a small toy to distract our boys
Mommie_2_Boys
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 10:20 PM
We have two of those. My boys LOVE them. They have been used so much..they have lasted through so many falls and everything. Nice and durable lol

Quoting lovinmyboys...:

Ds likes his Thomas computer. He plays it all the time.
coleysmama
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 10:45 PM
My little guy loves to load his Thomas lunchbox with the magnetic Thomas & friends trains to tote around.
His favorite is Percy :)
sweetmommy811
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 10:49 PM
My son has a travel track that he got years ago. He loves to take that in the car along with a small bag full of the trains. It's small enough to fit in his lap. He really enjoys the trains that make noises as he pushes them along the track. The track folds up and is easy to carry with the handle attached to the side. He also has a Thomas the train book that he loves to look at and let me read to him when we are out and about.
Firenygirl180
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 10:51 PM
We have a pull and go Thomas and Percy and my son loves to take those everywhere. They are great because they work on any surface.

They are small enough that they fit into the diaper bag, but big enough that they don't get lost easily.
ARPsMom
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 11:38 PM
My son loves to bring a small Thomas train with him, usually Percy too. They are small enough for him to put in his pocket and pull out as we get buckled in the car.
firemom5906
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 8:07 AM

So far my son doesn't have any yet.  This will be his first but I am sure it won't be his last.  He is really in love with anything with wheels so I am sure this will be the first of many. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)