Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

Do your kids have a favorite Thomas product that they love to take wherever they go?

Posted by   + Show Post

Life is hectic and you're always on-the-go! Do your kids have a favorite Thomas product that they always take with them?

We gave 25 moms the opportunity to share Thomas & Friends products with their families. See how they're making Anytime #ThomasTime!

Tell us... do your kids have a favorite Thomas product that they love to take wherever they go?

We cannot wait to hear from you!

** The Cafemom Team

by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Replies (131-136):
lungowe29
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 7:48 AM
yes he has this Rabbit teething toy, that he hugs with him all the time we are leaving town, or going to the store. he just adores it.
fcage10
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 9:16 AM

No, but there's the coolest magnetic Thomas train that my kids love to play with at church!

michi123
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes,5 of them

ablackdolphin
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 9:08 PM

Those railways he's building are awesome!!! How fun!

Quoting mommyhonu:

We don't go out all that often but when we do my 3 yr old HAS to fill his Thomas back pack full as many Thomas toys as he can.

My son really loves the wooden trains but has recently fallen in love with the battery operated Thomas toys. Last Christmas he begged for the Steam & Go Thomas (I think that's what he was called.) Thomas comes with a lil remote control and you can put a lil bit of water in Thomas and he makes steam and he rolls around.

You know your 3yr old is a big fan of Thomas when he sees a beach towel at the beach and we have to stop and ask the mom where she got her Thomas towel. So, now when we go to the beach or pool we now have to take his favorite beach towel. And if it's clean it also has to be used to dry off after bath time.

My youngest son is my 3rd son and wouldn't you know it that his older brothers loved Thomas too. (It seems like a family tradition, lol!) I love the stories and the message that they send to all LOs.

We recently moved to a bigger apartment but are still in the process of unpacking. But you better believe the first of the items that HAD to be unpacked were his Thomas trains!

ablackdolphin
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 9:11 PM

We just bought a James battery operated one last night.  Our percy broke but thomas is still chugging along, with two kids who LOVE trains we needed another working engine.

WesternNYmom
by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 5:57 PM

My son is now too old for Thomas, but he had a Thomas blanket that he used to take with him everywhere.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)