Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

Halloween Costumes?

Posted by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 5:53 PM
  • 41 Replies

I have to admit that Halloween costumes are a year-round topic of conversation for my 5yo... He just loves the endless possibilities! But now that the season is upon us, he's finally had to commit for this year so I can get to work. Looks like I'll be making a ninja outfit!

Have your kids chosen their Halloween costumes yet? Do you usually make costumes or buy them?

ninja

by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 5:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofsunshine77
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 5:54 PM

I will be making my 2 yo - smurfette.  My 4yo is going to be a witch and I bought it already. 

sara_7106
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 5:56 PM
1 mom liked this
My 3 year old is going to be Princess Sofia
rmgriffberg
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 5:58 PM

making all 3. ods and dd (4.5 and 2) will be pirates and yds(6months) will be a parrot

hugss
Take Some *Time Out* for You. Join our Friendly/Supportive :)
Yesterday at 10:54 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 10:17 PM

I made them when my kids were very young ;)

Wish2Be
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 10:56 PM
1 mom liked this

We just got our sons (he will be 4 ) costume...he will be Super Mario !

CafeMom Tickers
countrygirlkat
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 11:22 PM

While you are at it do you want to make a green lego nijago one for me?   LOL.  That is what my oldest wants.  Not sure on my middle one and my youngest I think we might be have a fireman one that will fit him.  Maybe a dinosaur.  I can't remember what is in storage, lol.

kmqw229
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 12:20 AM
In the past, we have bought costumes. But, this year my kids saw scuba diver costumes so we might make some scuba costumes!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bhwrn1
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 5:34 AM

Ordering this weekend

SarahSuzyQ
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 11:50 AM
Oh how cute! Will you try to do blue face paint, or do you think she'd go for that? I feel like you can never tell when they're little. My son refused to wear his Spiderman mask for trick-or-treat the year he was 3.

Quoting momofsunshine77:

I will be making my 2 yo - smurfette.  My 4yo is going to be a witch and I bought it already. 

SarahSuzyQ
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 11:51 AM
That sounds adorable. I love the parrot idea to match. Maybe you can share pics with us when the costumes are ready?

Quoting rmgriffberg:

making all 3. ods and dd (4.5 and 2) will be pirates and yds(6months) will be a parrot

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN