Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

It's Monday! What are your plans for the day?

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 7:39 AM
  • 56 Replies

Rhonda

by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 7:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
michiganmom116
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 7:48 AM
1 mom liked this

I PLAN to do a little house cleaning and then work in the garden, picking tomatoes and clearing some of the dead plants.  Then I'd like to stitch in the afternoon.

HA!  We'll see how that goes....

goddess99
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 9:41 AM
1 mom liked this

I am catching up on laundry today.

Mom2jngnc
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 10:28 AM
1 mom liked this

What I was suppose to do: fold the mountain of laundry in my rocking chair. Wash adn dry two more loads, consider washing at least one set of bedding. 

What I ended up doing: "Mom, I fell on my back in gym and it hurts worse thanmy finger did last year." So I have 14 yr old on my couch dopped up on motrin (just kidding, he's only had 200mg) waiting for his Dad to wake up (he came home right at 6am which is NOT a good sign) to determine if we call primary or ortho

Desirae1394
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 10:34 AM
1 mom liked this
Sewing sewing sewing lol
Oh and laundry and dishes.
Once the kids get home from school, it'll all be about the birthday boy! Presents, a movie and pizza. :)
matt_sara_mom
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 11:14 AM
1 mom liked this

I plan to finish up my kitchen cleaning from my baking weekend to get ready to do more baking on Wed/Thurs.

School time 

If I have time tonight I want to get some sewing done while I watch my season premieres on CBS.

michiganmom116
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 11:15 AM

same here!

Quoting goddess99:

I am catching up on laundry today.

Rhonda

michiganmom116
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 11:16 AM

I hope son feels better soon!   One of my sons got hurt in gym class a few years ago and ended up on his back in bed for three days while one Naproxen and Vicodin for swelling and pain in his back.

Quoting Mom2jngnc:

What I was suppose to do: fold the mountain of laundry in my rocking chair. Wash adn dry two more loads, consider washing at least one set of bedding. 

What I ended up doing: "Mom, I fell on my back in gym and it hurts worse thanmy finger did last year." So I have 14 yr old on my couch dopped up on motrin (just kidding, he's only had 200mg) waiting for his Dad to wake up (he came home right at 6am which is NOT a good sign) to determine if we call primary or ortho

Rhonda

michiganmom116
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 11:17 AM

Quoting Desirae1394:

Sewing sewing sewing lol
Oh and laundry and dishes.
Once the kids get home from school, it'll all be about the birthday boy! Presents, a movie and pizza. :)

What are you sewing?

Happy Birthday to the birthday boy!

Rhonda

michiganmom116
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 11:17 AM

Quoting matt_sara_mom:

I plan to finish up my kitchen cleaning from my baking weekend to get ready to do more baking on Wed/Thurs.

School time 

If I have time tonight I want to get some sewing done while I watch my season premieres on CBS.

What did you bake?

What premieres catch your interest?

Rhonda

michiganmom116
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 11:19 AM

Quoting michiganmom116:

I PLAN to do a little house cleaning and then work in the garden, picking tomatoes and clearing some of the dead plants.  Then I'd like to stitch in the afternoon.

HA!  We'll see how that goes....

.....and my plans went by the wayside.  My son and DIL are going to do some shopping at the mall and left my 21 month old granddaughter here.  So far she's dumped the dog's water all over herself, threw packing peanuts down the stairs, and is now giving one of the older kittens a ride on the rocking horse.

I did manage to get the tomatoes, onions, and cabbage picked along with the old bean pods for seed before she got here.

Rhonda

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)