Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

What are your favorite type of vacations...

Posted by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 9:12 AM
  • 45 Replies
To take with your kids?
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 9:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ambear72
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 9:14 AM
Our family's vacation choice is usually going to Disneyland. Going to see family comes in second and going sight seeing is usually 3rd.
Angela4boys
by Bronze Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 9:16 AM
Disney is a favorite of many, it's a magical experience!

Quoting Ambear72: Our family's vacation choice is usually going to Disneyland. Going to see family comes in second and going sight seeing is usually 3rd.
Angela4boys
by Bronze Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 9:18 AM
I like camping with my kids. I like that unplugged family time, being outside, no distractions, budget friendly, etc.
Ambear72
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 9:19 AM
1 mom liked this
It's my happy place.

Quoting Angela4boys: Disney is a favorite of many, it's a magical experience!

Quoting Ambear72: Our family's vacation choice is usually going to Disneyland. Going to see family comes in second and going sight seeing is usually 3rd.
Heather2001
by Bronze Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 3:29 PM

Any kind - we love vacations!

Angela4boys
by Bronze Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 6:15 PM
Good call! I do too really!

Quoting Heather2001:

Any kind - we love vacations!

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Mar. 13, 2014 at 9:38 PM

The ones where we can be active outdoors, and where we can see something new. Camping, road trips, visiting a new place... We don't really like to do the same exact thing twice, though we might go back to the same place more than once. :)

VinVanMom
by New Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 9:48 PM

We love camping, the lake, Disneyland, the beach. They all have good points. Hubs wants to do a cruise when son is a little older. 

ablackdolphin
by Silver Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 10:51 PM

Walking around big cities that have subways.  We had a blast in Paris when DD was 18 months and we really want to do NY & DC with the kids soon!  They're happy in the strollers for a long time when there is a lot going on around them!

Angela4boys
by Bronze Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 8:28 AM
That's perfect!

My kids like to do the same things over again, haha! I think it's the familiarity, or knowing what to expect? We just took a little "staycation" a couple weeks ago... They are already asking to do that one again.

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

The ones where we can be active outdoors, and where we can see something new. Camping, road trips, visiting a new place... We don't really like to do the same exact thing twice, though we might go back to the same place more than once. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)