Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids & Fun! Kids & Fun!

Mobile Photo

The trees at my house went from being bare, to being in full bloom in just one week! Aren't they so pretty with all the white flowers!!!

Do you see any signs of spring in your yard?! Feel free to share pics :)
by on Mar. 27, 2014 at 10:32 AM
Replies (11-18):
Angela4boys
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 4:08 PM
1 mom liked this
80 and humid is still quite tolerable! You can rub that in to me when it's drippy 97 with Mosquitos here :)

Quoting SarahSuzyQ: No, we get humidity and mosquitoes. We don't get the same heat, though. To me, 80° and humid is much easier to deal with than 95° and humid!

Quoting Angela4boys: Hahahaha! But! I'm pretty sure you don't have to deal with drippy humid summers, and Mosquitos the size of hawks ;)

Quoting SarahSuzyQ: Me too... Only 6" of snow on that side of the house, lol! I won't show you the piles out front, or the inch of solid ice that's coating my driveway...

Quoting Angela4boys: I see it! A glimmer of spring ;).

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

Mobile Photo

Um... Not quite spring here! Just took this out my door for your post. :-)
Angela4boys
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 4:15 PM
Hahaha! No, I don't think you're complaining at all. I agree, it's just nice to see seasons change :). As much as I love it here, I'm going to be complaining come summer. California gets great weather, but I complain about the dense fog in the spring/early summer...cause it gives me migraines, lol! I'd say you guys deserve some spring!

Quoting SarahSuzyQ: BTW, lest you think I'm really complaining... I love Maine! It's beautiful in most every season. I'm just ready for a new season to start, lol!

Quoting SarahSuzyQ: No, we get humidity and mosquitoes. We don't get the same heat, though. To me, 80° and humid is much easier to deal with than 95° and humid!

Quoting Angela4boys: Hahahaha! But! I'm pretty sure you don't have to deal with drippy humid summers, and Mosquitos the size of hawks ;)

Quoting SarahSuzyQ: Me too... Only 6" of snow on that side of the house, lol! I won't show you the piles out front, or the inch of solid ice that's coating my driveway...

Quoting Angela4boys: I see it! A glimmer of spring ;).

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

Mobile Photo

Um... Not quite spring here! Just took this out my door for your post. :-)
pinkcsmtlgy
by Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 10:07 AM

I have either tulips or daffodils starting to grow in my flower bed.

Angela4boys
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2014 at 10:32 AM
Yeahhhhh!!

Quoting pinkcsmtlgy:

I have either tulips or daffodils starting to grow in my flower bed.

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:54 AM

Mobile Photo

Angela, I had to tell you that we had a spring day yesterday! Check it out!
Angela4boys
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:52 PM
WooHoo!!!! Yeahh! No snow falling :) lol! We had tornado warnings last night! That's a sign of spring here ;)

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

Mobile Photo

Angela, I had to tell you that we had a spring day yesterday! Check it out!
aidensmomma508
by Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:55 PM

Pretty

Angela4boys
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 3:30 PM
Thanks!

Quoting aidensmomma508:

Pretty

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)